Rating 20 movies, makes men cry was BBC News Magazine.The publication gathered reviews viewers of motion pictures, which makes them such a strong emotional reaction.The idea to make this ranking filed discussion of the film "Toy Story - 3".Rating 20 movies, makes men cry was BBC News Magazine.The publication gathered reviews viewers of motion pictures, which makes them such a strong emotional reaction.The idea to make this ranking filed discussion of the film "Toy Story - 3".
1. "The Lord of the Rings - Return of the King."Andy Bishop from Kent wrote that he cries every time during the final scene of parting heroes.
2. "The Shawshank Redemption" impressive Chris Mettli of Lincoln - he wants to experience in life such as true friendship, as shown on the TV screen.
3. "Up" - while watching this cartoon, Steve wrote of the Canadian province of British Columbia, crying all his family, except his father in law, "because he's a robot."
4. "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" to his tragic end upsets Mike fro
5. "Marley & Me," said Chris Hennessy from Manchester, brings tears to his eyes only at the thought of this film, which tells about the fate of the dog.Perhaps because he - dog breeder.
6. When viewing the film "Champion" glistening eyes of the entire audience, even though it was full of young soldiers who seemed to be overweening, recalls Keith Eystorp, who now lives in the capital, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
7. The film "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks made sob in the voice of a Bob.All anything, but it happened to him in a crowded passenger cabin of the aircraft, and no one else, at that time did not watch the movie.
8. The film "Babe" impressed with Chris from the UK.
9. "Field of Dreams" - a film that unsigned Westchester reader from the US is ready to watch again and again in new formats.Although he never cried - as long as he did not have a daughter.
10. "I saw my father crying only twice, one of the cases was watching the movie" Chariots of Fire "- says Lauren McConnell of Taunton
The list of the lacrimal film are also included." Railway Children ", a documentary about Finnish saunas"Steam of life", a cartoon, 1941 "The Night before Christmas" about Tom and Jerry, "Anger," "Mary Poppins," "life is beautiful", "Bridge to Terabithia," "The Green mile," "My life as a dog" and "sincerely, madly deeply. "