baths since ancient times considered to be not only a great cleaning procedure, but also relax, refresh and tone, and some additives also improve the skin condition.
• refresh and cheer up after a hard day or in hot weather will help the following bath: type bath of warm water and add 4 drops of cypress oil, 10 drops of juniper oil, 3 drops of sweet orange oil and 1 drop of pine oil.Instead, essential oils can be used aromatic herbs - thyme, chamomile, lavender.
• Sea water in its composition is very similar to our blood (this discovery was made long ago) in water contains the same soluble minerals, and that in the blood.That is why the marine environment is not aggressive for our body in the sea or maritime environments, the skin is almost no need to defend themselves from the environment.On the contrary, the skin in seawater to relax and rest.
recreate seawater will help sea salt and dry seaweed.If you want to feel like a mermaid, and nourish the skin with minerals, it is recommended to take a sea
• To restore our nervous system, it is not necessary to resort to tranquilizers.Bath with the addition of pine extract perfectly calms, relaxes and has antiseptic properties.For the bath, you can use dry pine needles, cones embryos (1 liter of water glass needles, leave for 30 minutes).The water temperature should not exceed 37 ° C.bathing time not exceeding 30 minutes.
• Another relaxing feature has the following bath: take 100 g of the following herbs - sage, lavender, lemon balm, rosemary and mint
pour three liters of boiling water and leave for 15 minutes.Strain and pour into the tub with water temperature 30-37 ° C.Duration of the bath - 30 minutes.
• Excellent effect on the skin herbal bath with honey: Take 100 grams of lime, valerian, oregano and calendula, brew three liters of boiling water, leave for 2 hours in the strained infusion add a few tablespoons of honey.The water temperature should be 30-37 ° C, bath reception duration - 30 minutes.
• cleans, anti-inflammatory and tonic effect has the following bath: 100 grams of yarrow (inflorescences), St. John's wort blossoms, leaves St. John's wort 200 g of mix and pour two liters of boiling water.Infuse 1 hour, drain, fill the bathtub with water (temperature 27-30 ° C) and, gradually filling the hot water, bring to a temperature of 35 ° C.Then add the herbal infusion and soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
• To make the blood run faster through the veins, that is, to improve circulation (cell food), try the following herbal bath: the bark of horse chestnut - 200 g, red vine leaves - 100 g, inflorescence yarrow - 50 g Mix and pour three litersboiling water.Infuse for 30 minutes and strain.Dial the bath water - the temperature P6 ° C, then pour the infusion.Duration of the bath 10 minutes.After the bath, be sure to take a contrast shower, carefully rub oneself a rough towel.