ANA (hydroxide acid, AHA) - natural biological substances present in fruits, sugarcane, milk.AHAs include fruit acid (malic acid from apples, citrus citrus), tartaric acid, glycolic acid, plant sugar cane.Helps to slow down the skin aging process to accelerate which affect stress, unfavorable ecology and excess sunlight.
AGK - safe substances that do not cause skin irritation, redness and peeling.If the skin is very sensitive and thin, instead of scrubs and peels it is recommended to use cosmetics to AGK.This ensures effective cleaning of dead cells of the stratum corneum and accelerate the process of updating the protection of the skin.This process will take approximately 2 weeks and 2 months in most cases there is a significant improvement.
complex AGC includes the following components:
- glycolic acid produced from sugar cane, accelerate the process of changing the skin and relieves some of the signs of aging
- lactic acid regulates the exchange of moisture
- a mixture of fruit acids improv
- active complex with vitamins a, C and E helps retain moisture and helps restore cells
- plant extracts juices, such as chamomile, aloe vera, soothe irritation and increase the threshold of sensitivity of the skin
- naturalvegetable oils disinfect and nourish the skin.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera) - a jelly-like substance in the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant that grows in arid regions of Africa, Asia, Hawaii, Florida.When cutting leaf stems clear juice, which is used in the cosmetic industry.Contains: anti-inflammatory agents, minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, etc.), B1 vitamins, B2, C, E, A, and folic acid.It has the following properties:
- penetrates the tissue
- relieves itching
- contributes to the disintegration of dead
cells - accelerates the growth of the cells, reducing the regenerative phase of treatment
- normalizes exchangesubstances
- moisturizes the skin.