The dryness of the skin to blame for the lack of activity of sebaceous glands.They produce less fat than is required to form a natural protective film which not only protects the skin from harmful external influences, but also prevents drying out.
Natural skin fat - the best way to preserve moisture, so the lack of it immediately affects the skin's moisture balance.Horny cells become dry, flaky, their mutual relationship weakens, and moisture could easily evaporate.Harmful Irritant also becomes easier to penetrate, so dry skin often becomes painfully sensitive and faster aging.
Unfortunately, even the best care does not cause sluggish sebaceous glands to produce more oil.They respond to specific hormonal signals according to the plan laid down in the organism genetically, and affect him no opportunity.Moreover, dryness of skin may be due to age-related changes in the body, and also a bad environment.
However, proper care can still compensate for what is lacking skin.
Purify dry skin twice a day.In t
evening face clean soft cosmetic milk, which contains, among other, soothing and nutrients.Since milk is dissolved in water, wash it, but be sure to use water better for it.You can also use cleansing creams, oils, especially for dry and sensitive skin.
After cleansing the skin nourishing cream is applied to the night, rich and fat, and wetting agents and also contains vitamins.If the skin is particularly poor moisture under the night cream may be applied pure moisturizer, such as a hydrogel."Day Cream for dry skin must contain filters that protect it from the light of aging."
dry skin twice a week need nourishing and moisturizing mask.
lotions and potions for the care of dry skin
• When dry, overly sensitive, irritated skin is recommended rubbing chamomile infusion: 1 tablespoon of chamomile spoon sugar and 1 cup boiling water, leave for half an hour, drain.
• Dry irritated skin in the evening can be cleaned with a lotion from the infusion of chamomile - 60 ml, glycerol - 6 ml, cologne - 50 ml of borax - 1.5 g You can do more than just make a 100 ml infusion of chamomile and 5 ml of glycerol.
• It tones dry skin, giving it a fresh new look and clears it from dust, dirt and skin secretions lotion, made from 70 ml of infusion of chamomile, 25 ml of alcohol and 5 mL of glycerol.Keep this composition should be in a sealed bottle.
• For very dry, sensitive skin camomile tea you need to add a few drops of vegetable oil.Infusion soak cheesecloth, folded in several layers and apply on face for 15 minutes.
• For cleaning and softening dry skin use chamomile broth: 1-2 tablespoons of chamomile Pour 1 cup water and boil for 10 minutes, then cool, strain.Swab dipped in broth 2-3 times a day to wipe the face.
• In the evening or in the morning, dry, well-cleaned strong tea face and neck to grease juice or a piece of agave, from which on the one hand the pre-charged solid peel.Sliding movement should be carried out all over the skin of the face and neck (especially for wrinkles), lubricating it well.Then, still wet face apply a nourishing cream.(In this case, there is a burning sensation or a light tingling, which takes place after 2-3 treatments.) Repeat this procedure should be 10-12 times a day or two.Aloe juice is not recommended to use young girls as its bio-stimulating properties are too strong.Better is to use herbal tinctures or cleansing lotion.
• Mix 1 teaspoon honey with infusion of linden flowers (1.5 table spoons of linden flowers to 1 cup of boiling water).Wipe face instead of washing.