* Any skin cleans and tones the grape juice.Suffice it to moisten a napkin or a folded in several layers of gauze and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes.Then wash your face with warm water and apply a nourishing cream.Instead of grape juice, you can use the juice of strawberries or watermelon.
* For all skin types: soak cotton pumpkin juice and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes.Repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.Course - 15-20 masks.
* refresh and tone the skin as possible by wiping it with a piece of frozen juice of strawberries, watermelon or cucumber.The juice should be left on the face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cold water and apply a nourishing cream.
* It tones the skin of any type of juice of sauerkraut.It is wetted cloth and put it on your face for 20 minutes.Then rinse your face with cool water.
* It tones the skin, and soothes irritation and fatigue rubbing ice.
* For dry skin 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill mixed with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, add the oat flour in s
* For dry skin: grind in a coffee grinder 1 tablespoon of oatmeal or rice, mixed with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add 1 tablespoon of fresh juice of birch leaves, young nettles or strawberries.
* Also for dry skin: chopped parsley add water, bring to a boil and strain.Mush cause on the gauze and apply to face for 30 minutes.Then wipe the face with a cotton swab.This procedure is recommended 2-3 times a week.
* For dry and sensitive skin: 1 egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon of oat flour to produce a slurry, apply the mixture on your face with a soft brush.After 15 minutes, dried up mask wash off with warm water and then rinse your face with cold.
* For very dry and sagging skin: 1 egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and 2 teaspoons of olive or sunflower oil.Beat the mixture into a thick mass and apply on face for 30 minutes.The mask tones, nourishes and softens the skin.
* For normal, dry and loose skin 2 tablespoons of warm semolina, boiled in milk (consistency of thick cream) mixed with egg yolk, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2-3 tablespoonsfresh apricot juice.Massa impose on the face for 20 minutes.
* For dry and normal skin: 1 tablespoon of oatmeal or wheat flour mixed with raw milk to obtain a slurry.Add juice of 1/2 lemon.Massa put on the face and neck for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.This mask tones and cleanses the skin, improves the complexion.
* For normal skin: 1 tablespoon of oatmeal mixed with 1 g of borax (pinch) and dilute undercooked milk until porridge.Apply the mixture on your face and neck.To make it easier to remove the mask, it is necessary to wash your face with cold water.