Complete facial skin care is one of the principal means of preventing dry skin, wrinkle formation.It is known that dry skin are more prone to wrinkles than fat, and therefore it needs special care systematically.
- Dryness of the skin develops in insufficient activity of the sebaceous glands, which can be either congenital or age, as well as caused by improper use of cosmetics.
- Since the physiological functions of the skin are carried out in different ways, depending on the age, the time of year, external factors, climate, working and living conditions, nutrition, and general condition of the body, then care should be differentiated.
- beneficial effect on dry skin has primarily the strengthening of the whole organism, as in some cases, skin dryness, flaking caused by its deficiency diseases, deficiency of vitamins A and C, for other reasons, such as the use of lotions that contain alcohol.Sebum production can be increased by eating foods that contain these vitamins:. Milk, butter, egg yolk, liver,
- If dry skin is associated with age-related changes, other than cosmetic products, compensate for the lack of sebum, should also apply a means to compensate for the lack of moisture, not only in the skin, but also throughout the body.To this end, it is recommended to keep a daily fluid intake rate of up to 2 liters.
- especially harmful for dry skin sharp fluctuations in temperature.Therefore, before going out the skin must be protected with a cream and powder.
- As already mentioned, over the years, the skin becomes dry in women, so do not even prematurely by drying it unsuitable procedures and drugs.Keep in mind that alcohol-based lotions and tonics contribute to skin dryness and irritation.
- If there is irritation, techniques and methods of skin care should be changed.This skin is like protesting against improper care.
- Massage Courses accelerate the process of normalization of dry skin.Nutritious and fortified creams increase the skin's elasticity, normalize the activity of sebaceous glands and protect the skin from the effects of the environment.
- It is recommended to periodically wash contrasting cold and warm water.This kind of gymnastics for the face, which ensures good skin nutrition.
- Washing with soap and water should be avoided.
- indispensable means cleaning the skin is vegetable oil.In winter, it is better to warm up.
- Good use for washing the infusion of herbs parsley, wild rose, yarrow, etc.
- For dry skin, it is important to use oil, enriched with vitamins C and E. Vitamin E Moisturizing properties are well known.A vitamin C enhances the action of vitamin E. Many dermatologists advise to put nutritious means to damp skin.The oil thus penetrates faster in its upper layers.
- Since the activity of the sebaceous glands is insufficient to cleanse the skin is not necessary to use alcohol-based agents.It is best to use a soft jelly containing light oil soothing substances, such as panthenol, liquorice extract or bisabolol from chamomile, calendula oil.These funds are not only cleanse the skin but soften it, have a tonic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- If you not only dry, but sensitive skin, follow the rule: the simpler, the better.This applies to both the formulation and the number of drugs used.The smaller the substances on the skin, the less the risk that some of them will not survive it.Discard this program when the two products are applied one on top of another.For example, instead of a day cream and tone, use toning day.
- on for the young dry skin care lines offer, as a rule, nourishing cream for morning and evening use.They contain natural oils for skin supplies lipids and moisturizing agents and be sure to vitamins A, E
with full facial treatment may not only postpone the withering, but also cause the skin to normal.