summer sun and wind dry out the skin.Therefore, despite all the positive aspects of the summer pores, skin still need to take good care to prevent the appearance of early wrinkles.Here are a few recipes for dry skin care.
packs for dry skin
Birch .1 tablespoon chopped in a coffee grinder young birch bark boil for 10 minutes in 0.5 liters of water.The broth used for rinsing and wiping the skin, as well as compresses.
Elecampane .10 g of crushed root pour 1/2 cup water, boil for 30 minutes, filtered and used for the care of dry skin.
Lipa .For dry, flabby, pale skin are recommended moisturizing compresses of infusion of the flowers (1 tablespoon to 1 cup water, leave for 10-15 minutes).Before you compress the skin cleaned and lightly grease nourishing cream.The warm infusion (38-42 ° C) to moisten the gauze and apply on face for 1-1.5 minutes.The procedure is repeated 4-6 times in a row.Then rinse your face with cool water, adding a lemon juice or vinegar (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water).
creams for dry skin
* 2 tablespoons of the pulp of a quince (or 2 tablespoons of mashed strawberries) carefully rub with 2-3 spoons of melted bone marrow, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon honey and vegetable oil.Continuing to rub, drop by drop, add 1 tablespoon of camphor alcohol.This cream for dry, aging skin.
* If irritation, inflammation, acne on the face, especially for dry skin, you can use calendula ointment of: 2 tbsp.spoons of dry inflorescences calendula grind and grind to a powder with 25 g of petroleum jelly.
* Thoroughly rub 1 tablespoon butter spoon 1 teaspoon of warm infusion of chamomile (1-2 tablespoons per cup of boiling water, leave for 15-20 minutes).
Ointment for dry skin
- When the skin for some reason or inflamed and start to peel, cook a cream 1 dessert spoon of fresh milk, 1 dessert spoon of glycerin mix, add the rice starch to sparse ointments and night to smear the affected area.In the morning wash with warm water and if there is in stock linden blossom, better wash infusion linden blossom.
- Mix with the melted lanolin alcohol tincture of birch buds in a ratio of 1: 2.The resulting cream has a pleasant smell.It can be used as a nourishing cream for dry skin inflammation and sores