About you and me !

***

man drinks in three cases: when the bad - from grief when well - of joy, and when everything is normal - out of boredom.

***

sometimes exactly the same actions lead to completely different results.For example, if Feeds man, it looks better.And if a woman Feeds?

***

No, I do not cheerful, it is I already hysterical ...

***

find out anything a woman can not be at any age: Maiden memory smoothly into the women's secretsand they in turn - in senile sclerosis.

***

Paradise - is any place in the world where there are no alarms, Mondays and superiors.

***

Every self-respecting man should know two phrases: "Give to devour!Give quietly and eat ยป

***

In beer - force in the wine - health, cognac - the nobility, and in the water - germs ...

***

Again coming yearname some regular cattle ... And so live like a human being!

***

man holds in his sleep 30% of life.The remaining 70% is dreaming sleep ...

***

Every man dreams of a woman whom he could love, respect an

d deceive

***

... You say, of two evils?I, too, the range!

***

Young beautiful woman - it is a miracle of nature.The elderly beautiful woman - it is a miracle of art.

***

career woman is given more difficult, because they do not have a wife who would have pushed them forward.

***

woman is delicate creature that begins to pity you have a few days before his betrayal.

***

honest woman - a woman who never lies, unless, of course, we are not talking about her age, her weight, and her husband's earnings.

***

Unfortunately, a woman of indeterminate age can be up to a certain age.

***

All women are young, but some younger than others.

***

You can not trust a woman who does not hide his age.This woman did not hesitate to say anything.

***

Women do not forgive us our mistakes - and even its own.

***

women sincerely believe that the dress only for our pleasure or for their own.In fact, they dress up to impress each other.

***

no nonsense We can not, we are smarter than them.

***

If I had a cap of invisibility, the leg would be tired of kicking.

***

I have been living below the hazard

***

Many bachelors dream of smart, beautiful, caring wife.And even more about her dream married

***

Most aphorisms could be described as utter nonsense, if not respected people that their breccia.