Lovely ladies!If you are not always pleased with your reflection in the mirror, remember that, in addition to expensive creams, there are many effective and useful recipes for beauty, the ingredients for which you will find in her kitchen.Here are a few of them.
to aging, sagging skin, wrinkles, bags under the eyes, inflammation of the eyelids
- Juice of aloe leaves with the addition of petroleum jelly can wipe the face to prevent the formation of wrinkles.Aloe juice is indispensable for very oily skin.It has the property to restrain skin aging.
- cabbage juice Washing vegetable garden (Kochan) has a rejuvenating effect on the skin of any type.
- Lotions warm tea to help with the irritation and inflammation of the eyelids.The warm tea soak a gauze or a cotton swab and apply to eyelids.
- If a strong inflammation cooled wet broken tea tie in cheesecloth and apply to age for 10-15 minutes.This will help to cope with fatigue eye.
- A cold compress of cotton swabs with sleeping tea will help get rid
to sagging, drooping skin, to get rid of bags under the eyes, apply a variety of wraps and procedure.
- folded in several layers of bandage to moisten in a salt solution (1 teaspoon of salt to 1 cup water..) And to impose on the chin on top to make a bandage from a dry bandage
salt compress is applied to flabby droop skin, especially under the chin.
- Vegetable oil to warm, wool strips to soak in the oil and wrap their neck, top cover with parchment or cellophane and tie with a dry towel.Keep the compress for 15-20 minutes.
oil poultice applied in sagging and wrinkled skin neck.
- 2 moderately hot boiled potato peel, mash with 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp..honey and 1 hour. l.olive oil.Cooked weight to impose on a bandage or strip of cloth, bandage wrap the neck, cover with plastic wrap or oil cloth and tie a handkerchief.After 15-20 minutes, remove the wrap, neck, rinse with warm water, to drive into the skin slightly greasy cream and rub it with tincture of ginseng.
When "bags" under the eyes :.
- 1 tsp.sage pour 0.5 cups of boiling water, leave for 10 minutes under the lid, drain.Half of the infusion to cool, and the other - warm up.Put 2 pieces of cotton wool in hot infusion, 2 - in the cold and alternately applying for 10 minutes then a cold compress, then hot.Do this every other day before going to bed.After the procedure, lubricate under the eyes camphor oil.The procedures carried out within a month to get rid of bags under the eyes.
- Used for sagging skin as a tonic.Cut 1 - 2 peeled cucumber into thin slices, grate.In the pre-cleansed face evenly apply cucumber weight.Hold 10 - 15 minutes, then remove with a dry cotton swab to wipe the face cucumber juice and remaining oil cream.
- With bags under his eyes from overwork.(If you are not a sign of the disease) can be overcome by putting on eye circles freshly cucumber.After 30 minutes, eye fatigue will take place, after 2 weeks of daily procedures bags disappear.
White bread clean from cover and pour milk until the consistency of thick cream mass.The mask is applied for aging, sagging and wrinkled skin.
Potato mask for aging and aging skin
- Boil a large potato, remove her peel, mash into a puree, add 1 tsp..sunflower oil, 1 egg yolk, half the grated apple on a grater and stir.The resulting mixture was put on face mask and keep 30-45 minutes, then rinse with warm water.It is used for aging skin.
- potato mash with hot, add egg yolk and a little milk and mix.The mask is in the form of heat apply on face and cover with a woolen scarf.Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm, and then cold water.Suitable for aging skin.
Mix 3 hours. L.honey and a half yolk and 1 hour. l.pure wheat flour.The resulting mass is put on face.This mask is recommended to do 1 time per week for aging skin.
lettuce finely chopped, mixed with yogurt and apply a layer of the mixture on your face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse the mask.The skin becomes velvety and soft, brighten and smooth.This is a good remedy for skin rejuvenation.Mask of lettuce have a beneficial effect on the tired face and flabby skin.It is recommended to make a mask 1-2 times a week.