Qigong massage face - one of the directions of the Chinese spiritual practice Qigong promotes the preservation of youth and the visual attractiveness of the skin for a long time due to activation of the latent reserves of the human body."Qi" - the energy of life, "Gong" - control.Having mastered the technique of the massage, you can manually start the regeneration mechanisms."Qigong massage for the face -. Activation of the hidden reserves of the organism due to the impact on the biologically active points, helps to rejuvenate the skin and improve the body's"
Influence of Qigong massage on the skin
- Makes the skin soft and moisturized.
- helps to strengthen the facial muscles.
- Gives discharge, removing the feeling of stress.
- slows the aging process.
- At the cellular level, is opposed to the formation of wrinkles.
- relieves and improves the quality of life in diseases such as sinusitis, rhinitis, inflammation of the trigeminal nerve, insomnia, dizziness and migraines.
- helps to strengthen teeth and gums.
Features of Chinese beauty massage
Qigong massage - is not just a set of exercises, but also a spiritual practice.During self-massage you have to control your thoughts, presenting images of young and white energy that fills your palm.
recommended frequency of self-massage - several times (1-3) a week for 20-40 minutes.Allotted time - after waking up (in the morning) or at night (evening).But this is not an axiom.Qigong massage for the face has no contraindications, so it can be carried out without any restrictions - a full range of exercise or selectively, in any place, at work and even mentally.
When injuries or certain diseases of the skin, according to this spiritual practice, have options of non-contact massage.
Unlike European techniques of movement Qigong massage for the face in opposite directions - top-down , which contributes to the normalization of the pressure and the disclosure of internal forces of the body.The number of passes depends on the state of health - their number can vary from 7 to 20 times.
Basic techniques Oriental massage - stroking, patting, rubbing, pressing the pads of the fingers, palms, knuckles.
Qigong massage facial at home is preceded by adequate training.This facial cleansing, followed by application to the skin cosmetic oil or distilled water .
Two of the most comfortable posture to perform self-massage - a "Pharaoh pose" or "pose half lotus."Watch for breathing - it should be free.To perform qigong massage to face on their own and, most importantly, properly, it is important to remember that the hands touch should be light and pleasant, does not shift the skin.
Technique qigong massage
1. «Maintaining the firmament» .Emphasis thumbs whiskey, index and middle finger just above the bridge of the nose to make stroking his forehead.Direction - upwards and outwards to the temples.
2. The focus is the same as the index fingers massaging his eyebrows, stroking the skin over them from the nose to the temples.
3. Focus the same.When Blink index and middle fingers to massage in a circular motion alternately inner and outer corners of the eyes.Then in the same way to massage the eyelids - first the top, then the bottom.The direction of movement from the center to the edge.
4. "Stroking the tail of the Phoenix" .The original position of the hand - brush collected in a fist with the protruding thumb.Pad of his thumb to make light rubbing, from the outer corner of the eye to the temples.
5. Starting position the same hand.Pad of his thumb rubbed nostrils movement directed from the top down.After this point massage (in-hsiang), located at the base of the nose and point-chung jen (located right under the nose).
6. Massage temporal zone runs pads index and middle fingers in a circular motion.
7. Cheeks massaged his hands with fingers spread slightly.Traffic sent from the cheekbones to the neck.
8. "Sea Stirring" .Massage the gums and tongue accumulated saliva.Circular movements, from left to right and vice versa.
9. Gently knock the teeth.
10. Circular rotation closed lips - clockwise and counter-clockwise.
11. "Hitting the dragon's usu" .Light tapping with fingertips over the face - "finger of souls."
12. face wash "dry" .Rub palms with each other until the sensation of heat.Then "wash" the person in turn hand movements up and down, but not tactile contact with the skin.