In practice, compliance with the rules of telephone calls significantly affects both the image of the organization and the success of its activities.Agree with polite people are much nicer to work than rude!Check the same as your company's employees have learned the lessons of telephone etiquette is very simple: just call the office and introduce client.
professional experience of our employees must necessarily be combined with the ability to establish contact with people.Surely in your firm calls a large number of potential customers and partners, and from the manner of conversation depends on the deal.If the client is a pleasure doing business with your firm, we can assume that the transaction is concluded.
General rules of telephone etiquette
• Lift the handset to call the phone of the fourth.
• Answering the call, introduce yourself - subscriber has to know who he's talking to.In addition, it will create a climate of confidence and will help to better understand the interlocutor.Find a friend
• If the caller is not presented, immediately embarking on an explanation for their request, politely ask his name, the name and telephone company and only then continue the conversation.
• Do not let your negative emotions release.Even if for five minutes before you had an unpleasant conversation with the head or quarreled with someone from the staff, your buddy should not touch it.Take a deep breath, count to ten to calm down, and then we go off-hook.
• Answer all phone calls, no matter how it was tiring for you.One can never know in advance what the account will call you a lucrative contract or valuable information.
• Verify the accuracy of the information that you are going to tell.If you do not have full confidence, it is better to double-check.The client has a long way to your office and find that you do not have the document, which he was told never to turn in your firm.And the rumors of your organization will spread such that restore her good name would be virtually impossible.Make it so that the information transmitted in someone's absence, reached the addressee.Although exchange information through a third party is not easy, it can pay off handsomely.
• To find out what you need to ask questions on the principle of a questionnaire ( "What is your name?", "Where are you calling from?", "Your phone number?"), Providing answers both to fill the gaps.
• Watch your diction, speak clearly and audibly.
• Allow the customer to the appellant, to talk to the end, to express sympathy, as if you are guilty, apologize, make a note of the name and telephone number, order number, or other data.
• Promising customer call back, do it as soon as possible, even if you are unable to solve the problem by the deadline.When the problem is finally resolved, the client usually feels in your debt.And it can be used for networking and business growth.
• Know how to end the conversation on the phone.Politely move the client to take action.
• If you have to "pull" from the client more information, use questions that begin with "what", "when", "where", "who", "how", but avoid "why", because it contains tintdistrust.
• If you are going to call the company, which have not cooperated earlier, find out who makes the decisions in the field of your interest.Make a list of information sources needed by your company and facilitate the search for business contacts.This may be the central and local publications, commercial and technical reference your previous partners, customers, and so on. D. Then, locate the desired phone number.Better to start with the company's secretary, asking the name of the person who can solve your question.
When you are asked how you answer honestly, if you are far away, can only be called a city.When asked about the subject of your conversation, try to only indicate the approximate subject.Avoid discussing your case and do not start a conversation on the merits, no matter how well you or talking, which would help you a promise.Talk only to those who make decisions.
• Long did not pick up the phone.
• Saying "hello", "yes", "talk", when you start a conversation.
• To conduct two conversations at once.
• Leave your phone unattended even briefly.
• Use scraps of paper for notes and calendar sheets.
• Transfer the tube several times.
• says: "All have lunch," "There is no one", "Please call back."
• To turn the conversation into an interrogation, asking questions like "Who am I talking to?" Or "What do you want?".
• Clamping microphone with your hand to say something to colleagues - the client can hear.
• customers say: "It's not my fault," "I do not do" in response to his complaint.If you say so, you drop the reputation of the firm and the client will not help in solving its problems.
When telephone conversations should be avoided following expressions:
1. «I do not know."This is the same response that can once and for all to undermine the credibility of your company.First of all, your job is to know - that's why you have their place.If you are not able to give an answer to your friend, it is better to say: "Good question ... Let me, I will clarify it for you."
2. «We can not do that."Do not refuse a potential client immediately, otherwise it will turn into another company.Even if you really think that you can not help, ask him to wait and quickly figure out what can be useful.Try to find an alternative solution - always first and foremost need to focus on what you can do, rather than the reverse.
3. «You have to ...".In no case do not say these words!Your customer you do not have to.The wording should be much softer - "For you, it makes sense to ..." or "It would be best ...".
4. «Wait a second, I'll be right back."You do not need to cheat the customer: no one thing can not be done for "a second".Tell your interlocutor that something more like the truth: "In order to find the desired information, two or three minutes may be required.Can you wait?".
5. «No».This word, spoken in the beginning of the sentence itself complicates the solution of the problem.Think carefully about every sentence containing a disagreement with someone.For example, to refuse a client requiring monetary compensation for the defective product suitable type explanation: - "We are not able to pay you compensation, but are ready to replace your purchase."