objects made of transparent white glass, even decorated with a picture, look pretty poor.But, to your simple little vase began to play with new colors, can be made from mulberry paper background, which will look great decor in the tissue engineering.
You will need:
- glass vase
- white mulberry paper
- cloth with a pattern of flowers and butterflies
- PVA glue
- colorless acrylic water-based lacquer
scissors - Brushglue and varnish
- a saucer of water and glue
- glass with water
- paper napkin.
1. Cut out a rectangle of paper mulberry width equal to the length of the circumference of the bottom of the vase plus 20-30 mm and a height equal to the height of decoration with a plus of 10-20 mm.
2. Cut out the motives of decoupage card or swipe.
3. Degrease vases, rubbing her swab dipped in alcohol-containing liquid.
Before applying motive of decoupage card, be sure to moisten it in water.To work with the convex shape is especially important.
4. Coat the surface o
5. Completely smooth paste over the paper part of the vase.The second vertical side tear off and stick on the first lap.
6. Excess paper along the contour of the bottom of a break off as gluing paper.
7. Tear the piece of paper is not glued in place narrowing or widening vase rather narrow vertical stripes.Apply glue to the surface and glue the strips overlap, carefully smoothing out wrinkles.
8. Stick the pattern on the surface of the vase using PVA glue.Before applying motive of decoupage card, be sure to moisten it in water.To work with the convex shape is especially important.
9. After drying, the adhesive cover the product with 1-2 layers of acrylic lacquer.For the topcoat, you can also use paint with the effect of the glass surface.