process decorative sewing (embroidery) ribbons consists of many techniques and methods of embroidery.Before proceeding to the manufacture of hard work, it is necessary to study the types of stitches and patterns, and then to practice in their implementation.
Embroidering tape, you must take into account that its length should not exceed 50 cm, and should always ensure that the tape does not twist and located on the main fabric flat and face up.
1. seam "forward needle» - the most simple in execution.It represents the number of stitches of the same size extending along the front and sides of the underside, spaced the same or lesser value.Stitches paving from right to left.Having made the first stitch, leaving a gap, the needle is introduced into the point of the second stitch.If the stitch length and the distances between them are equal, then the type of stitch on the front and a seamy side will be the same.The distances between the stitches can be completed by following a similar line in the oppo
2. seam "of the needle» consists of a continuous series of equal magnitude stitches.On the front side it is similar to a straight line or machine seam "forward needle", and on the reverse - stalked.Performs stitches from right to left.Make the first stitch and pass the same length for the second stitch needle is inserted into the end of the first point, and so on. D. This seam can be executed at intervals, while the stitches are obtained convex.This joint can be made between the embroidery details.
3. seam "lace» - a combined joint.It is performed in two steps.First, lay straight stitch seam "forward needle", and then a needle and thread or tape without puncturing the fabric is introduced at the top or the stitches alternating directions.Effectively this seam looks in detail, depicting the weave, and framed pictures.
4. seam "stalked» looks like a series of tightly adjacent oblique stitches.Stitches are executed from left to right in the direction of needle movement at an angle to itself and laying on the front side of the inclined threads.After completing the first stitch in the direction of the needle itself, needle and thread, carried out on the wrong side in the direction of the, output left in the middle of the previous stitch.Puncture of the second stitch is performed above the first stitch and the third stitch needle withdrawn left in the middle of the second stitch and so on. D. On the right and wrong sides seam looks wider solid line and is used for embroidery stems, branches and so on. P. Pattern "Christmas tree" can bedepict two rows stalked seams with loose stitches surrounding.
5. seam «hinge» used for treatment of cuts in applications and images of flowers, circles, curly patterns, etc. Carry it in the following sequence:.. The needle is inserted into tissue, departing from the first stitch to the right, and from top to bottom makingstitch on the underside, forming a loop of the working thread a needle, then the stitch is tightened.ribbon embroidery art
Interlocking loops placed along sections or along the contour drawing.For the embroidery colors, angles, circles looped stitches is performed by introducing a needle at one point several times.
6. seam "tambour» (chain) is a series of loops, leaving one of the other.This one-sided seam.The loop formed by the working thread a needle injected in the fold on the front side of the loop, do the following puncture at the distance of the selected stitch length, guiding loop under the needle, thread and tighten.Puncture point of beginning and end coincide stitch.This seam can be made with stitches of different lengths and widths.He can make a zig-zag form loops on the front side of a left, then right.Tambour stitches sheathe contours drawings depict stems, fill patterns, and so on. N.
7. seam "loop to attach» is a kind of tambour stitches and consists of loops arranged respectively pattern.Obtained from the loop to attach the following: a loop in the vestibule from its fold is introduced (from the wrong side on the front) perform a short needle and locks the stitch needle puncture (front side to the underside) of the loop.Similarly, you can fix the free loops two and three tack.You can loop the short or long stitches, or inside the large loops to make the loop smaller.This type of stitch is the most popular in sewing ribbons.Attach a loop is used to display flower petals, leaves, buds, and so on. N.
8. seam "half-loop to attach» consists of unclosed loops attached different lengths and widths.The needle with the working thread is output on the front side of the fabric, form a non-closed loop in the middle which makes pinning stitch.Similar pattern stitches can be done "Tree".
9. seam "cross-shaped» from left to right on the intended or expected band.It is an intersecting stitches on the front, side, and on the inside - two horizontal parallel rows of stitches.Featuring a stitch from left to right.The needle is directed at the left end.The seam in the following sequence: Secure the thread, a needle from the front side makes two punctures stitch thread which will take place on the wrong side from right to left on the top line, and carry out the thread forming oblique stitch.This stitch is performed on the bottom line and guide the thread obliquely over the previous one.Depending on the length of the horizontal stitches stitches crisscrossing the slope changes, and the distance between the lines determines the seam width.The ribbon embroidery stitch that is used to weave the image.
10. seam "cross» has variety.Cross oblique (simple) is performed by two intersecting diagonal stitches of equal length.The scheme seems stitches diagonals of a square.Performed by a seam in the following sequence: from the bottom up, left to right, perform the first stitch.From the first stitch to the second vertically from top to bottom, working thread is carried on the wrong side.The thread of the second stitch is directed diagonally from bottom to top, right to left.When you perform a number of horizontal first crosses make the lower (first) stitches, and then the upper (second).Upper stitches must have the same oblique direction.Elongated oblique cross stretched horizontally or vertically.Driving is portrayed stitches diagonals of the rectangle.Cross sparse (loose) a spaced.
crossed staggered double row of stitches tend to cross (oblique).Cross the line consists of two mutually perpendicular stitch.Double Cross (Bulgarian) - a combination of simple and oblique crosses.It runs four stitches: two diagonal and two mutually perpendicular.The first embroider oblique cross, and the second - vertical and horizontal stitches.A variety of oblique cross a "pigtail".Carry it from left to right elongated or equilateral crosses: first make oblique cross, and then up to the right of the bottom left corner lay oblique stitch at a distance of the width of the cross, then from the upper right corner of the cross cross long stitch.In a similar fashion embroidered "network", but the basis is not oblique and elongated cross.These joints are used for framing panels, weaves images of baskets, etc.
11. seam "nodules» technology has the following performance:.. Fixed working thread output to the front and side of the thread two to three times entwine horizontally disposed needle, then, holding his left hand coils, the needle pierce the material near the first puncture needle and output on the wrong side.On the front surface of the fabric is formed knot.This element is used to represent colors, bud core and so on. N.
12. seam "long stitch» often used in sewing ribbons.Running it in the following sequence: output the needle on the front surface of the tape with a fixed labor and to monitor the proper tape location, at a distance of a selected stitch length and make a second puncture needle is pulled from the tape to the wrong side.Spectacularly realistic look and flower petals, buds, depicted with long stitches.These surface patterns fill stitches.A variation of this stitch is a "long stitch to attach", which is performed in two stages: the first is a long straight stitch, and then a few short stitches in the transverse direction are made to attach.These stitches can be made quite long, since securing stitches provide a tight seal tape on the base fabric.If you want to give a three-dimensional appearance stitch length, then it tightly wrap around tape, not grasping tissue.
13. seam "long stitch with swirls» only used in embroidery and ribbons he was the most popular in this needlework.Curl imparts end of the ribbon stitch spiky look that is best suited for the image of flower petals, buds, leaves, and as a solid fill surface patterns, etc. Running it in the following way:.. The needle with attached tape output to the front surface of the material and, holding tapeface upward finger of the left hand by flexing the ribbon on the wrong side in the opposite direction makes the puncture needle vertically on the top middle of the tape, respectively, defined stitch length.Used method turns a sharp corner edges symmetrical swirls in the middle of the tape.If you have a puncture made in the navel edge, then turn the corner with one curl and move to the edge of the tape.This seam can be given a bulk if to curl the ribbon to make spiral stitch.convexity effect is obtained with a weak tightening stitches and curl.Tighten the stitch should be slow until recesses at the puncture, but avoid pulling the navel to the wrong side.
14. seam "loop is not tightened» has a convex appearance, which is typical for the use of images of cups and flower petals, leaves, grass, etc. The sequence of its execution:.. Withdraw the needle with attached tape on the front surface of the fabric to form a loopthe desired height, at a distance of 2-4 mm from the beginning of the stitch to perform top vertical puncture needle and bring the tape to the wrong side.To eliminate blooming loops, each subsequent stitch should begin with the passage of the tape through the bottom of the previous loop.For the embroidery colors such loops are arranged radially from the center point, the folds of loops fastened dressmaker pins, and to consolidate the bases of loops in the central part of the embroidered "nodules" or sewn threads, beads, and so on. N. Do not tighten the noose it can be done with the "eye": the needle with the tape is output from the wrong side between the belts loop base, puncturing it at the midpoint of the fold, which runs" bundle "or sewn beads and ribbon displayed on the wrong side.Similarly, we can embroider a little flower with four petals.Output in the middle of the fold hinge corresponding to the color ribbon embroidery thread and run it from a central point of a cross straight stitches that pull together, forming a cruciferous petals.
15. seam "twisted ribbon» is a helically twisted ribbon in the form of a plait.Ribbon attached several thread blind stitches for the base fabric, is displayed on the front surface of the background material and twisted sequentially and longitudinally like a spiral.You must follow the correct tape position: it must give all shiny right side up and not go for the next turns of the tape edges must touch each other back to back.The slit tape touching edges are laid hidden thread stitches corresponding to the color of the ribbon, which is attached to the fabric tape.To windings twisted-tape does not spin, the end of the tape is displayed on the wrong side and attached to the base material countersunk thread stitches.Swirling ribbon used for image stems, branches, narrow petals of flowers.Flower stamens you can harness belt with a knot at the end.
16. seam "tape with interceptions couched stitch technique» a decorative tack.The tape flat or twisted located, laid out along the contour of the figure and is attached to the base fabric hand-stitch embroidery thread.Attaches stitches can be straight, cross the tape, oblique, cross-shaped "legs", "knots", looping, and placed at different intervals.Embroidery Patterns are made up of a variety of stitches, stitches, seams and decorative molding techniques.
17. Pattern "grid» runs diagonally or mutually perpendicular weave ribbons.Width, tape length, and the distance between them depend on the ornament.Interlacing ribbons used for the image of baskets, masonry, fill the large patterns and covering the basics of embroidery background.This pattern is performed in two steps: first, made long parallel vertical stitches, then they are intertwined with horizontal stitches.