About plastic utensils

Summer - it's time to travel to the country, attacks on barbecues and picnics.And many housewives for such activities become a single plastic utensils.And it is true that it may be easier - not beating, do not need to wash, always in sufficient quantities.And besides, now produce such bright and beautiful cups, glasses, plates - for every taste!And plastic packaging is currently dating, almost at every step.This drink products in trays, salads in the boxes - it is easier to list what we in the old wrapped in paper.

And if not harmful to use such utensils?Themselves polymers, which is made of single utensils, inert, non-toxic and not "migrate" into the food.But intermediates, processing aids, solvents and chemical degradation products can penetrate the food and have a toxic effect on humans.

In some cases, the use of plastic utensils can cause harm?The process of toxic effects on the human body can occur during food storage plastic dishes or when heated.Further, polymeric materials are subject to chang

e (aging), resulting from them are the products of destruction.Moreover, different types of plastic are toxic under different conditions - one can not be heated, other wash, etc.

DANGEROUS FRIABILITY PLASTIC

of PVC make beverage bottles, boxes for cosmetics, containers for household chemicals, disposable utensils...Over time, PVC starts to produce harmful substance - vinyl chloride.Of course, out of the bottle, it enters the drinks from the plate - in food, and from there - right in the human body.A vinyl chloride is a carcinogen.Highlight is a hazardous substance PVC bottle starts a week after it was poured the contents.After a month in the mineral water accumulates a few milligrams of vinyl chloride.From the point of view of oncologists, it's a lot.

Most plastic bottles are recycled, poured them tea or juice and even alcoholic beverages.On the markets in plastic bottles sold milk and butter.Five-liter bottles replaced cottagers buckets and jerry cans, and proponents of a healthy lifestyle go with them to the sources of the "living" water and within a year they hold Epiphany water.But few know that the bottles of water for anything other than water, re-pouring is impossible!And that not all, but only in the PET-bottles, PVC-bottle and can not be reused.

Bottle plastic saves neutrality only in the absence of oxygen, ie. E. Until the water retains its original chemical composition.Once the bottle is opened, the water quickly changes its properties, and then the inevitable plastic changes its properties.As for the "live" and holy water, its healing properties may be stored only in glass containers.

How to distinguish between hazardous products from PVC plastic safe?It is necessary to examine the bedplate.Conscientious manufacturers put on the bottom of the dangerous icon bottles - three in a triangle.Or write PVC - so in English denoted by PVC, but these bottles with honest inscriptions comes across a bit.Harmful capacity can be recognized and the influx on the bottom.It is in the form of a line or spear-edged sword.But the surest way - click on a bottle of fingernail.If the container is dangerous forms whitish scar on it."Correct" bottle remains smooth.

Disposable cups can be used for water only.Acidic juices, sodas, hot and strong drinks are better not to drink!Hot foods are not recommended to put in a polystyrene plate.

risky GLASS

Disposable tableware made of plastic worth a penny.But plastic - a material gentle.In the light burst.The heat melts.To it added strength agent stabilizers.Plastic becomes stronger ... and more toxic.

Polystyrene (denoted by the letters PS) to cold fluids indifferent.But it is necessary to pour hot or alcoholic beverage is a harmless glass begins to secrete a toxic compound called styrene.Plates made of polystyrene are often used in outdoor cafes under the barbecue.And the customer in addition to the hot meat and ketchup gets another dose and toxins.

polypropylene beaker (PP) can withstand temperatures up to + 100 ° C, but does not suffer chemical attack - emit formaldehyde or phenol.If you drink this cup of vodka, suffer not only the kidneys but also vision.

MYSTERY cans

Food manufacturers indicate that the shelf life applies not only to the product itself, but also to the packaging.For example, in canned foods can detect toxic substance - bisphenol.Plastic film, containing bisphenol lining the inner surface of the cans to the metal is not in contact with food.Hence bisphenol can pass into the contents.Therefore:

- refuse canned in favor of fresh and frozen products.

- food from open cans in glass to shift, even if it is a short-lived storage (under the influence of oxygen corrosion of cans and a sharp increase in the content of lead and tin in the food begins to increase rapidly).

Helpful Hints:

- Store food in glass or ceramic dish.

- Avoid packaged in plastic products, give preference weight.

- Trim the top layer with the products, which were kept in a plastic bag.

- House immediately remove the product from the packaging film.

- Drinks buy only in PET bottles, and do not use them again.

- Buy baby food only in glass or cardboard.

- Do not use plastic utensils for baby food.

- Do not heat food in the microwave in a plastic container.

- Do not keep a long time in the water pitcher filters.Morning and evening, the remaining water was replaced with fresh.

- clouded water pitcher to throw away.

- Buy for outings special food quality plastic reusable type "set for a picnic" (it is sold in stores

sporting goods for gardeners) in a special suitcase.This is enough even for a big company, then wash not difficult.

Health is more expensive!