Virtually any forum rises relevant for any pregnant woman theme of beauty, personal care and the use of various cosmetic products.Paint - is no exception, because almost every modern woman changes her hair color a few times a year.What is the opinion of doctors on this subject?Can I do it to pregnant women?What alternative is possible?Let's face it.
physicians All physicians, regardless of their views on the need for pregnant women to dye your hair, it is recommended to stick to the basic rules, which will secure you and your child:
- Entrust color professionals.So you reduce the risk of contact with chemicals on the skin, and therefore, in the blood.Writes a cabin in the morning to avoid staying in the room where the barber a day working with chemicals.
- important condition is a fixed amount of time applying the paint, its thorough flushing;In no case can not overdo the drug on the hair.
- optimal view of color is considered highlighting or coloring.This process virtually eliminates the chance of getting paint on the scalp.
- important to maintain the health of not only the strands after painting, but also during the entire pregnancy.To do this you will help a good mask, serum, oil and other natural products.
- Eat vitamins that give a healthy shine, a bright shade, as well as improve the structure.
whether the paint is harmful for pregnant women?
staining - an individual matter, gets the color depends on the internal processes in the female body.So hairdressers are not recommended for the first time to experiment with color during pregnancy: the result can be negative.Increased hormones, sweating, allergies - it is not the entire list of the factors that can affect the color.The reaction is very surprising, because the alteration of an organism and an increased level of any hormone can turn blonde in a red!
Some doctors are prohibited from conducting coloring due contained in cosmetics of substances, including:
- Resorcinol - highly allergenic drug, reduced immunity, causing unwanted reactions on the part of the mucous membrane and skin.
- hydrogen peroxide.Its use is associated with increased risk of allergies and adverse effects on the skin.
- Ammonia.The sharp smell of the substance causes headaches and nausea.
- PPD - activator of inflammatory processes.
Some women refer to the opinion of the doctors, who emphasize the absence of proven harm paint.They believe that the placenta protects the baby from the negative effects of the environment, and the amount of chemicals that enters the bloodstream through the skin of a pregnant, can not harm him.This applies evaporative substances in the paint, and those components which come into contact with the blood of the drug to the skin of women.
Can I dye bezammiachnoy paint?
If you do not know to paint or not to paint the hair, you can use bezammiachnoy paint, for example, "Garnier" or "Estelle".Modern technologies allow to change the color without the use of toxic and hazardous substances!This color does not give lasting color, since it simply stains, but does not penetrate.But your locks will have a well-groomed and beautiful views.
If you are concerned about your own well-being and health of a child, and you can not decide whether it is possible for pregnant women to dye your hair, be sure to use a secure method of painting, which is notso much effect on the body.Among these funds are allocated toning balm.It will help to buy extra shine and strength, do no harm to the fetus.Buy this tool you can from a pharmacy or shop, which sells cosmetics for hair care.The main thing - make sure that the chemical composition of the agent is safe, it does not contain ammonia.
also absolutely safe for pregnant women hair coloring agent is a coloring shampoo, which is sometimes referred to as a balm.Apply it on your hair, and after washing leaves shade the intensity of which depends on the manufacturer of shampoo, as well as natural colors.Substances which give the desired hue, such means is very small, so it is absolutely harmless to wash their hair once in three days, all the more so after the hair will look almost perfectly.
Colouring hair tonic - is another good alternative and absolutely harmless staining in the cabin.This procedure is perfectly cope with gray hair and give your hair the desired shade.In this method, the color is only one negative side - a short duration.With intensive cleaning tonic, as well as shampoo and conditioner, quickly washed off, and the hair lose the selected tone.
For pregnant women can use hair coloring people's staining method - a substance called "colored henna".It is a safe and natural dye that can provide a healthy color and do not harm the expectant mother.Shades of henna is very different, but that hair was not dull, it should be used no more than once a month.The result of the procedure you will be pleasantly surprised, because henna dye provides high quality!Here are a few ways of hair coloring Henna:
- For bronze color mix henna with water at a ratio of 2 to 1. The warm solution was put on hair, hold for 30 minutes.
- If you dream of dark hair, you will need to mix in a ratio of 1: 1.Similarly measure the amount of powder.
- mixture of henna and cocoa in a ratio of 3-4 teaspoons per 1 bag will tone mahogany.
- Owners of red and blond hair can use a decoction with a mix of henna and coffee (2 hours. L.), It will give their hair a natural color.
For coloring hair woman, who is expecting a child can use basmu.It is another natural dye, whereby persistent effect can be obtained.But if you paint only basmoj unlikely to get the desired color.He can turn a bright blue or green.If this exotic is not for you, mix henna with basma.Adhering to certain proportions, you can achieve the desired result.There are two ways of hair coloring basmoj:
- biphasic.First, the hair dyed with henna.After about 30 minutes the hair is washed and prepared paint from Basma.The solution must necessarily bring to a boil, and in the coloring process to constantly add hot water as Basma thickens quickly.After 10-15 minutes, wash off the paint.
- mixed.Basma is mixed with henna in the beginning.It is important to accurately calculate the proportion, to get the desired color.For example, the use of 16 grams of henna and Basma give 9 g chestnut color, and the reverse ratio (9 g 16 grams of henna and Basma) would get a black tone.
staining in the early stages
Even those doctors who hold a wide view on the question of cutting and coloring, recognize that there is a period when it is better to refrain from any interference ina woman's body that can affect the development of the future baby.The early period of pregnancy - an important step, because at this point, the basic organs of the embryo and its spine.
To avoid negative consequences, experts recommend to refrain from staining in the first trimester, it is harmful impact on child health.Already for the second trimester the fetus is to protect the placenta, so that you can enjoy all your needs for a spectacular appearance of the procedures, including the color of the strands.
Can pregnant dye your hair?As you can see, there is no consensus on the safety of hair dye for women in the state.Research on this subject last for many decades, but the exact evidence that the chemical substance in the paint directly affects some organs of the fetus, is not obtained.And women have to choose a more forgiving paint or painted as always, at your own risk.
Every girl can pick up a lot of alternatives, whether qualitative or tonic natural herbs that will find the right shade of hair.do not forget to test for allergic reactions before painting.Listen to your body, which always tells the right solution is better than all the doctors' recommendations.