How to roast chestnuts, so they have turned out delicious, not many people know.By eating the fruit of a special kind are taken.Those that grow in the alleys of your city, are not edible, they are grown for ornamental purposes.In cooking, use sweet chestnut or European, which grows in Asia Minor and in Southern Europe.Beginning of flowering - May-June, and the amazing fruits appear in September and October.Chestnuts are round lumps with branched spines, inside which is nuts.They contain a lot of nutrients, including - copper, iron, zinc, potassium, folic and ascorbic acid.This dish is a useful source of carbohydrates and can become an indispensable exotic delicacy.
In countries where the fruit commonly sold in stores or grow near the house, the population knows several ways to cook a surprisingly tasty and healthy dishes.The product is rare, we want to know how to roast chestnuts.
homeland of the plant family of the beech is considered the Balkan Peninsula, but today they can be found in
Roasted chestnuts - it's not just a tasty dish unknown, it is also a source of healthy vitamins and minerals.They contain large amounts of iron, copper, ascorbic and folic acid, potassium and zinc.
Before you start frying, seed quality fruit.To do this, fill them with water, those that will be on the surface, throw, and the rest can be safely used for cooking.
These unique benefits you can fry in a pan or in the microwave.In the first case they are obtained tastier.
- to the fruits did not explode during cooking, they should be pierced with a fork or make an incision in the tail.
- Now prepare the pan (not usually Teflon), water, napkins.
- Put the fruit in a pan, cover them with a cloth soaked in water, they will protect the nuts from drying out and hardening.Instead of wipes, you can use just water.
- At the bottom of the pan pour 50-70 ml of water, cook on low heat for 25-30 minutes, not forgetting periodically stirring.
- willingness can be determined by pressure.If brown is easily compressed, and the shell easily removed, then the dish is ready.You're sprinkled with sugar or salt and serve.
If you are interested in how to roast chestnuts in the microwave, then for that you first need to make an incision in the fruit that came with their excess fluid.Put the nuts in a container for a microwave oven and fill them 1/3 of the salt water.Turn on maximum power.Five minutes later, they were ready.
Serve hot ostyvshimi they lose not only the taste but also nutritional value.It makes no sense to prepare a reserve, so clearly defined with the norm.
If you for some reason are not satisfied with the recipes of roasted chestnuts in a pan or using the microwave, you can use the oven.Chestnuts in the same manner as in the above recipes and wash notch.In this case, it is recommended to make cuts deeper to pinpoint insure yourself and your oven from the "nut explosion."On a baking sheet lay out the prepared chestnuts notched up.Before you start training, turn the oven to maximum.Put the pan in the oven for 30 minutes, as a rule, so much time is needed to prepare meals.
If you are cooking this delicious dish for the first time, do not miss the moment when the content begins to flow out of nuts.From that moment Race against the clock 7 minutes, hold as much time in the oven, and then reach for.As already stated above, the hot fruit "from the heat of the heat" very tasty, but the dish lie down loses its taste properties.So, try to calculate the necessary amount for one serving.
Royal of chestnuts
You will need:
- chestnut puree - 0.3 kg;
- fat milk - 100 g;
- vegetable or meat broth - 100 g;
- Eggs - 5 pcs .;
- eggs with a mixer, beat with a pinch of salt, gradually enter the milk and broth.
- Roasted chestnuts grind into a puree, mix with the remaining ingredients.
- mixture stir well to avoid lumps.
- A small baking dish grease with a piece of butter, pour the chestnut mixture.
Cooking Royal should be in a water bath in the oven at 200 degrees.Ready Royal is cut into small pieces and served with hot broth or cream soup.