Pasta - a classic Italian dish, known throughout the world.We have, it is traditionally called pasta.According to researchers of Italian cuisine, in Italy there are at least 300 types of pasta, and the number of recipes based on these amounts to many thousands.Do you want to learn how to cook one of the best recipes of pasta - a la Bolognese?
What pasta bolognese
Pasta a la Bolognese - one of the favorite options for many famous Italian dishes.As the popularity of this recipe can be compared with the French béchamel sauce.Sauce Bolognese cooks come up from Bologna, this recipe is a classic and includes a well-defined set of ingredients: ground beef, tomato paste, broth, cheese, wine.
home Apart from the classic, there are other options for cooking pasta with sauce.In Italy, the bolognese sauce often prepared not by the classic recipe, but with pasta tagliatelle and lasagna.Some Italians eat this sauce with mashed potatoes and outside Italy it is served with rice, a
with minced meat and tomato paste
- Minced beef - 0.5 kg.
- olive oil - 50 grams.
- pasta (spaghetti or medium-sized) - 1 pack of 400-450 grams.
- Tomato paste - 1 can of 450 grams.
- Garlic - 3 cloves.
- Basil - beam.
- Tomatoes - 5 pieces.
- cheese - 100 grams.
- Bulb - 1 piece.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut into cubes and fry the onion in olive oil.
- Add to skillet beef, stew it under the lid closed about 20-30 minutes until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper and fry for another five minutes.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes, cut them into cubes.
- Sauté garlic and basil, add the tomatoes to the pan and natural ketchup.Fry mass for 15 minutes, stirring constantly, until a thick consistency.Excess liquid should evaporate.
- Connect tomato mass with meat, simmer mixture over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook the pasta (according to the instructions to them).
- At the last stage to put gravy on the noodles and garnish with grated cheese.
- onions, carrots, celery (stalk) - on 1 piece;
- red wine - 50 g;
- tomatoes - 0.75 kg;
- ground beef - 0.75 kg;
- cream - 150 g;
- olive oil - 40 g;
- parmesan - 100 g;
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet.
- Cut smaller vegetables, simmer for 4-6 minutes until they soften.
- Add vegetables to soft stuffing, mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon better.Add to the skillet wine, boil after the fire reduced.
- After the wine boil, add the chopped tomatoes into cubes, meat simmer for another hour and a half.
- Add cream dish, once the meat reaches a high degree of readiness, then quenched sauce for a further 10 minutes.
- After cooking, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese sauce.
Spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms
- home canned tomatoes - 400 g;
- fungi (mushrooms) - 400 g;
- vegetable broth - one cup;
- vegetable oil - 60 g;
- ketchup - 40 g;
- spaghetti - packing 450 g;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cut garlic cloves thin plates, and onion half rings.Fry the garlic and onion in butter until golden brown.
- Cut large slices 300 grams of mushrooms, add onion zazharku, stir and fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add ketchup, greens, fry for a few minutes.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes, add to the vegetable mixture.
- Pour the broth, the remaining 100 grams of finely chopped mushrooms.
- Broth should boil, after which it must languish for another half hour.
- While there is a preparation of mushrooms, you need to cook spaghetti.
- After cooking spaghetti in a colander fold, they must be dry.
- Put gravy on the noodles and serve the dish on the table after 5 minutes, garnish with a sprig of basil.
How to cook pasta bolognese in multivarka
- minced beef - 1 kg;
- one onion;
- two tomatoes;
- pasta - 0.25 kg;
- tomato sauce, olive oil - 2 tbsp .;
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Cut onion half-rings, pour oil on the bottom of the bowl, put the onion.In the "Baking" mode, fry the onion for 30 minutes.
- Add to the onions passed through a press garlic, fry onion for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes, add to the bowl with the tomato sauce.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put stuffing, once again stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti separately (according to instructions).
- Mix the sauce and spaghetti, preheat for 5 minutes (using the mode "heating»)
classic Italian recipe for pasta bolognese with photos
Pasta a la Bolognese - a traditional side dish has lots of options.But if you never cooked it, we recommend first to do so on the classical recipe, such as he is conceived chefs from Bologna.Pasta a la Bolognese - great main course for lunch or dinner.If, during cooking, do not use a lot of spices, it willingly eat the children of any age.Calorie dishes mild.
- olive oil - 40 g;
- tomato sauce - 800 g;
- red wine - half a bottle;
- ground beef - 500 g;
- beef broth - 500 g;
- sugar - 10 g;
- celery (stalk), onion, carrots - on 1 piece;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- parsley, Parmesan cheese - 400 grams;
- pasta (butterflies, shells) - 0.5 kg;
- salt - 5 g
- Finely chop the parsley and chop the vegetables into cubes.
- Pour into the pan of olive oil, heat it, load the vegetables, cook for 4-6 minutes on low heat, until the products are soft.
- Add the minced meat, stir well with his vegetables.
- Add the remaining ingredients except pasta and parmesan.Bring the mixture to a boil, simmer for half an hour, stirring.
- While the mixture of vegetables and minced meat stewed, cook the pasta (for instructions on the package).
- fill them pasta, garnish with parmesan sauce after cooking.
Video: Bolognese pasta with red wine from Julia Vysotsky
Connoisseurs claim that this pasta a labolognese cooked only in Italy, in Bologna itself and its surroundings.We would like to dispel this myth with the preparation of this dish perfectly cope experienced any hostess.We recommend to see how this prepares pasta famous all over the country telediva Julia Vysotsky: we are sure that you will not worse!