Dried fruits are tasty and extremely helpful, they contain a lot of useful and essential substances for the body, so some people prefer not to cook them, and eat raw.Dried apricots, raisins, prunes, dried apples and pears - the traditional ingredients for desserts, cereals, some other dishes.Compote based on dried fruit has excellent taste, it is useful, especially in winter when the body lacks vitamins.
How useful compote of dried fruits
Dried fruits contain an increased amount of such nutrients as vitamins, potassium, sodium, magnesium, without which it is hard to imagine a normal organism activity.Many of them are only absorbed from the food intake of vitamin complexes will not replace the use of natural products.
Compote containing dried fruit, good for the digestive system: it contains a lot of pectin.Increased use of pectin stimulates the activity of the digestive system, improves the intestinal peristalsis.As a result of hard work of the intestine is accelerated metabolism of t
childbearing - a difficult period for a pregnant woman.Female body is under a lot of stress: due to lack of vitamins worsens the condition of nails, skin and hair.Slows metabolism, toxins begin to accumulate, make themselves known manifestations of toxicity.Use broth based on dried fruit is useful for the following reasons:
- vitamins and other micronutrients contained in dried fruits, impact on improving the condition of hair, skin and nails.
- contained in dried fruit pectin and fiber improves intestinal function, is its treatment of the body and that helps to reduce toxicity manifestations.
- sugar and fructose contained in the broth of dried fruit-based, help improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.
- Compote containing dried fruit - an excellent diuretic which reduces puffiness.
- Dried fruits - known remedy for constipation, which is used for the prevention of hemorrhoids.
for nursing mothers
Some nursing mothers complain of shortage of milk.Sometimes the reason for this is the lack of fluid in the body: it is necessary to slightly increase its consumption and the quantity of milk will increase dramatically.Compote - tasty and healthy drink, saturating the body with moisture.The beverage has other useful properties.
- contained in apricot compote, and figs are a great benefit for nursing mothers: vitamins, available dates and other dried fruits, increase the nutritional value of milk.
- proved that contained in Phoenicia nutrients increase the tone of the uterus and vaginal muscles.
- After birth, a woman's body lacks calcium, compote allow to replenish its reserves.
contained in soft drinks based on dried fruit nutrients from breast milk fall into the baby body.Calcium contributes to the formation of the locomotor apparatus of the baby, and contained in the compote vitamins and other nutrients will have a beneficial effect on the formation of his body.
Calorie compote of dried fruits
The composition of broth based on dried fruits include fruits, contain large amounts of sugar compounds.In addition, its composition is present in the sugar, if it does not add such a drink would not be tasty and flavorful.Compote with sugar is not considered a dietary drink: its caloric content is between 35 and 65 calories per 100 grams of the drink.If you do not add sugar, calories will decrease by 2-3 times, and will be 15-20 calories per 100 grams of the drink.
How to cook stewed fruit in multivarka
Some housewives beverage prefer multivarku: compote get rich, fragrant, it will remain the most useful substances.Ingredients broth will not be cooked, and languish.Dried fruits have time to brew, and to give its juices and flavor.
- Dry fruits: apples, apricots, pears - 500 grams.
- Raisins - 200 grams.
- Sugar - 200 grams.
- water - 2.5 liter
- may need citric acid, add it to your liking.
- Wash the dry fruit, soak for a quarter of an hour.
- Drain, rinse with these ingredients a few more times.
- Upload dried fruit, add sugar.
- Fill the water - hot or cold boiled.
- Select mode "quenching" or "soup", and the timer for 1 hour.
- After cooking compote leave for another hour, without opening multivarku.
- Stir and cool.
Recipe compote of dried fruits
Broth, cooked in this recipe, nutritionists recommend eating lactating mothers and infants.It contains substances will have a strengthening effect on the body of mother and child.Drink improves bowel work, promotes the normalization of the digestive system.
- Dried apricots - 150 grams.
- Prunes - 50 grams.
- Dates - 50 grams.
- sugar - 50 grams.
- Water - 1 liter.
- Soak ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Rinse them to shift into a small saucepan.
- Pour the water, put the pan on the stove.
- Heat to a boil, then cook for a quarter of an hour on low heat.
- When the drink is almost ready, add the sugar.