How delicious to cook a rabbit?How to choose a magnificent dietary meat?How harmoniously season it optimal spices that enhance the delicate flavor?All these questions you will find answers in this article.
To begin with talk about the choice of meat.Be sure to note the fact that the most useful and delicious is a bright, pale pink, fresh meat of a young animal (3 - 5 months).Often, young rabbit carcass weight less than 1.5 kg.This bird will cost a bit more expensive than the old animal meat, but the benefits and amazing taste of the meat of these costs is definitely worth it!
If carcass that you offer, weighs more than 2 kg, can immediately draw a conclusion regarding the age of the animal.
buying meat "with hands" in the markets, remember that every private owner has the right to trade in the meat only if it has a quality certificate for the product.Note that rabbit meat is usually safe, because it is not an animal is a carrier of dangerous diseases.
But still preferable to purchase the carcass i
What utensils needed for cooking?
Once you have purchased a good fresh meat, check whether you have everything you need to cook meals?Let us examine the dishes that you may need.If you decide to bake meat, baking there is nothing better utyatnitsu or the usual form for this purpose.If you want to fry or put out the rabbit, take a saucepan, kettle or pan with thick walls.Cook meat is best in an ordinary pot, enamel or steel.
Before buying carcass, be sure to take into account that the preparation of the rabbit - the procedure is not fast.The final calculation of time limits should be done only after you have decided to prepare a way.So, fry until crisp small pieces easily in half an hour.Extinguish rabbit you get per hour.The same need for roasting meat.
Most of the time is spent on mistresses of the process of preparing a main ingredient.Rabbit have to soak, after you it will wash out and butchered.Usually soaking takes at least 3 hours.If more than three carcass kg weight, it should be soaked for at least 5 hours.Soaking allows for softness of the meat and removes it from the characteristic odor and taste of venison.
Tip: rabbit will taste better if after soaking it marinate.
little about spices
Rabbit should be prepared with carefully selected spices, which will help open up the taste of meat.But in comparison with other types of meat, when cooking a rabbit you need to know exactly what spices to use, so as not to overshadow their main notes of flavor.
during cooking or at the stage of marinating the main ingredient should be "friends" with pepper, bay leaf, garlic and onion.If you like the finer notes, add marinade pinch of oregano, basil, thyme and coriander.Many gourmets appreciate rabbit meat, marinated in a spicy cinnamon, cloves and lemon.
Most stores already found eviscerated carcass, and so you just have to unfreeze it (if necessary), rinse thoroughly and cut into pieces.Begin to butcher the carcass, separating the front and rear legs and shoulder blades.Separate the edges easily with a sharp knife.The only part with which you have a little "tough love" - a spine.Take advantage of this special kitchen hatchet.
the split carcass of the rabbit into pieces, wash and soak them in clean water, changing the fluid every hour.Next, go to the pickling.
For the marinade is perfect wine (preferably white), wine vinegar, olive oil, cream, whey or sour cream with spices to taste.The cooks are advised to be careful housewife with acetic marinade.Using vinegar when marinating rabbit may make the meat tough young animal.
So, choosing as vinegar marinade, place the carcass or pieces in a container with water and add two or three tablespoons of vinegar.If the bird marinated in whole form, leave it in the container for three hours.If you marinate pieces, marinating time should be reduced to 1.5 hours.After marinating the meat, rinse under running water and dry it with a kitchen towel.Note that soaked rabbit before marinating in wine vinegar is not required.
White wine - this is an excellent marinade that can simultaneously act and the role of spices.To marinate the carcass, pour wine rabbit so that it was completely covered with liquid.If desired, add brandy to the wine.Soaking the meat in this case it is also not required as the lavage.It only remains to add salt and pepper and cook it.
use the marinade of sour cream, cream or olive oil necessarily require pre-soaking marinuemogo product.Prepare the marinade easier: Take any of the above ingredients in a small amount, add it to the spices and salt to taste, then rub the marinade over the rabbit meat.
How to prepare rabbit delicious: the best recipes
- Rabbit in sour cream - a recipe which has become an instant classic.In this way the dish is prepared in the best restaurants in the world and in a conventional kitchen, there is nothing difficult in the recipe.
Chop the carcass into pieces and soak rabbit in wine vinegar.Season with salt and pepper meat, then fry it in a pan for about 10 - 15 minutes.So far, the main ingredient is fried, propasseruyte carrots and onions.Take a deep pan, large kettle or utyatnitsu, brush the bottom with olive oil and place layers of products: first, rabbit, after - carrots and onions.The final layer - a large amount of sour cream.Simmer 40 minutes Serve the rabbit portions, sprinkle the dish with fresh herbs before serving.
- If you want to cook a truly festive and regally refined dish, use one of the rabbit recipes in the oven.
carcass Marinate in olive oil with garlic, spices and salt, and then fry the rabbit pieces in a pan.The next step - quenching the main ingredient.In a deep pan, pour the wine, throw back the same beans, carrots, onions, a little thyme, peeled and sliced potatoes, celery and rabbit pieces.If you have a chicken broth, it is useful to add to the pot and his.
Check if you have enough salt, then place the pan in the oven on a baking dish and cook for about an hour.
- meat in a cauldron with cheese - another wonderful recipe that will not leave anyone indifferent.The split carcass, soak it in wine vinegar.Then fry the meat in a frying pan, add salt and seasoning it.Take a kettle or utyatnitsu, and lay there products in the following order: a few drops of olive oil, chopped onion rings, meat, onion layer again, grated cheese, sour cream.Bake the dish in the oven should be 40 minutes.
- If you decide to roast rabbit in a pan, then at the beginning of the frying pan, add the oil in addition to half a glass of still water.Close the pan with a lid and simmer the meat for 20 minutes, then fry the pieces until golden brown and delicious ruddy meat.
- Rabbit can also be baked in a sleeve with potatoes.For this pre-marinate the meat in any way, and then fry it a little bit.Peel the potatoes, coarsely chop, season with salt and pepper tubers, onions cut into rings.Take the sleeve, carefully place it potatoes, onions and rabbit pieces.Try to distribute the filling evenly.The temperature should be average.Bake on a baking sheet in the oven for about an hour to prepare the potatoes had.
- Rabbit easy to prepare even multivarka, in the "quenching" and "Baking".For this dish needed pieces of rabbit, onions, carrots and sour cream.In Multivarki bowl, add the olive oil and fry the meat on it.Then add to the grated carrots, chopped onions and sour cream.Enable mode "quenching" and cook a dish for 1.5 hours.After this time, switch the equipment is set to "Baking" and cook the meat for another half hour.You will receive a juicy dish with a delicate aroma.
You do not necessarily strictly follow the suggested recipes.Chef's famous restaurants are advised to periodically experiment with marinades, sauces and other ingredients.Rabbit goes well with many foods.
As a garnish to the main meat dish is perfect for boiled or baked potatoes, rice or vegetables.As for drinks, preference should be given a good white wine.
Video on how to cook rabbit baked in the oven, will help you master all the subtleties of cooking this dish.