main source of energy for the human body are slow and fast carbohydrates, which are not hearsay know athletes, diabetics and people Weight Watchers.The others heard about carbs, but do not realize that because of their sugar content is regulated, there is assimilation of protein and fat, increases brain activity and endurance.Lack of carbohydrates leads to disruption of metabolic processes, and excess - obesity.
Quick (simple) carbohydrates - what is it?
introducing a combination of carbon dioxide and water, all fast carbohydrates include sugar, starch, fiber consumed by the body.They are easily absorbed and degraded due to the chemical formula, have a pronounced sweet taste, dissolved in water.Such carbohydrates include monosaccharides, disaccharides (which include those containing one and two saccharide).
monosaccharides include glucose, fructose, galactose:
- Glucose stored in the liver and muscles as an energy reserve.If you get through the intestine through the circulatory system is delivered to the liver, where much of it becomes glycogen.The rest is spread throughout the body unchanged.Natural sources of glucose - grapes, carrots, corn, berries.
- Fructose is absorbed by a little worse, because the body needs it to process glucose.Fructose-containing products: honey, ripe fruit and vegetables.
- Galactose is part of the dairy products.
By disaccharide carries lactose, maltose, sucrose:
- Lactose - the only carbohydrate having animal origin, which is found in milk.
- maltose - formed after the fermentation of grapes and education malt sugar.He is in beer, oranges.
- Sucrose, the principal amount of which falls on the beet, cane, brown sugar, molasses, to a lesser extent present in fruits and vegetables.
Having a high glycemic index (GI) carbohydrates can adversely affect the health and figure.In the body, they do not give the body the nutrients and thus their use quickly returns the feeling of hunger.If caught in blood sugar will not be glycogen with the help of exercise, the insulin will bring it from the blood, turning into fat.Again, there is a feeling of hunger, and the circle closes.People trying to lose weight should not eat such food.
value fast carbohydrates in the diet of human
If you want to gain muscle mass or lose weight, you should not eat foods and meals containing carbohydrates (fast), because they will have a negative effect on the body.But for 20-40 minutes after exercise a small amount of such a meal is useful because it is the so-called carbohydrate window, when the organism strenuously produces glycogen (energy supply) in the muscle tissue.
after exercise are advised to eat, taking 50-100 grams of carbohydrates to achieve maximum positive effect.But it is not necessary to use for this purpose, or sweet pastries.The best solution would be the use of a fruit, such as bananas.Complex carbohydrates (buckwheat, apple) need to eat the day before training.They are absorbed much more slowly, without causing harm to the body.
What refers to fast carbohydrates - a list of products
To reduce the effects of stress on the pancreas and prevent the postponement of fat, the best solution would be to avoid carbohydrates (fast).Many of them contain the following products:
- sugary drinks;
- white bread;
If completely eliminate from the diet of the above products is not possible, it is recommended to use them as little as possible.A method handling such products has a great influence on the organism.Cooking time and temperature contribute to the increase of sugar in the dish.For example, boiled potatoes unpeeled less harmful than mashed or roasted root him.
Table foods containing carbohydrates fast
choosing products for the menu, it is necessary to pay attention to GI indexes.Walk on public places, and especially in cafes, restaurants and similar establishments with a problematic table.Better to remember the main products, which can be described as "dangerous»:
- Candy, soda, cookies.
- vegetables, heat-treated, after which there is an easily digestible starch.
- Canned fruit, rich in sugar, is easily converted into glucose.
- Almost all the dishes in the fast food restaurants that contain a lot of starch, sugar and fat.
Eating carbohydrates is very important for a person.For high performance of muscles and brain need to ensure that their daily intake was as close to being necessary.Calculate the number you considering their weight and physical activity.Choose foods rich in fiber (raw fruits, vegetables), and for more information about proper nutrition watch the following video: