Recipes pickled mushrooms should know each owner, because this appetizer will be appropriate and on the holiday table, and on the everyday.For winter harvesting are like most different kinds of mushrooms: mushrooms, mushrooms, Mokhovikov, russula, mushrooms, svinushki, oyster and many others.If you know the basic rules of conservation, in the winter you can enjoy the different tastes of mushroom pieces.
Preparing mushrooms for harvesting the winter
to marinated mushrooms did not become a source of poisoning and well preserved until the winter, they need to properly prepare for preservation.Collect them should be only in dry weather, put in the basket already cleared of debris and earth.Equally important is the sterilization of jars of pickled mushrooms, because the usual procedure done at home will not be able to destroy the development of botulism, which are carriers of these organisms are porous.Botulism disappears at temperatures above 120 degrees, and this is only possible in an au
Before marinated mushrooms in the winter, you need to sort them by type and boil, but ready at all different times.For example, butter mushrooms, aspen and birch missing 15 minutes and takes about 25 white Autumn chanterelles and mushrooms should be boiled for at least half an hour, and the cap and stem, it is desirable to boil separately, because the legs have a denser structure, therefore require more time to cook.Ready for marinating mushrooms for the winter is determined by their sedimentation on the bottom of the cooking container.
Small mushrooms should be fully marinate in winter, cutting off only the bottom of the legs.Large caps are cut into four pieces, and the legs are cut rings.To boletus not bitter with them it is necessary to remove the adhesive peel and rinse under running water.If properly marinate, the aspen and birch may blacken and their marinade - dark, it did not happen to them before salting for the winter should pour on the boiling water for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
How to marinate and salt the mushrooms in the banks - recipes with photos
salted or pickled mushrooms - it is stunningly delicious snack that adorn any holiday table in all seasons.Harvested in winter delicacy has a unique spicy flavor, which is hard to find in any other product.But the hosts should be aware that improperly collected and prepared mushrooms can not only lead to poisoning: the price could be someone's life.If you do not consider yourself to be an experienced mushroom, better to buy them in the store.We offer you a proven recipe of marinating delicious mushrooms of different kinds.
delicious marinade for white mushrooms
Cep (boletus) is considered the most valuable.This is due to excellent taste and a unique ability to stimulate the human digestive function.Benefits for the patient stomach of white mushrooms is much higher than that of meat and chicken broth.This protein product is also known antibacterial properties, rich in copper, iodine, zinc, manganese.Marinated in aromatic brine, white mushrooms are ideal snack in winter.
- two kg of fresh white mushrooms;
- two Art.l.Sahara;
- one hour. L.citric acid;
- one item.l.salt;
- five pieces of cloves;
- five pieces of black peppercorns;
- five pieces of sweet bell pepper;
- two laurel.sheet;
- 50 ml of 9% vinegar.
- loop through the mushrooms, discard the rotten, wormy.
- Rinse several times under running water until it is clear.
- If the fungus is large, then slice, small, leave whole.
- Pour into a container with water and mushrooms citric acid, leave for 5 minutes.
- then rinse again, pour the new water to the mushrooms have started to emerge.
- Put on the fire, remove the foam after boiling, cook for 30-40 minutes.
- When ready to add Borovik salt, sugar, spices, bay leaf and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Finish marinate them for the winter with the help pour in vinegar water, then stir, spread the mushrooms into sterilized jars, pour the hot marinade, roll covers, keep before winter.
Butter mushrooms marinated with mustard
boletus mushrooms are delicious, so are very popular among mushroom pickers and housewives.But in addition to taste, they are also useful for the organism, not so long ago, scientists discovered their properties to destroy harmful bacteria.The composition of the perfume contained fungi and lecithin, which performs several functions: involved in the protection of cell membranes from damage, nerve cells restores normal operation and provides liver cells.If you marinate butter mushrooms with mustard, they provide the required set of nutrients during the winter.
- 10 liters of fresh mushroom pan with oil;
- handful of mustard seeds;
- three clove;
- 20 peas black pepper;
- 8 peas allspice;
- 7 umbrellas dill;
- two Art.l.non-iodized salt;
- one item.l.Sahara;
- 8 pcs.Laurel.sheet;
- 100 ml of 9% vinegar.
- Butter mushrooms iterate through and rinse, without removing the skin with hats.
- Pour water to all the mushrooms were covered, bring to a boil, then remove the foam.
- butter mushrooms Boil for 45 minutes, adding water constantly.
- When ready, add all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Boil 10-12 minutes at the small fire.
- Spread butter mushrooms on a pre-sterilized jars, roll up the sheet metal covers, turn, wrap a blanket, after cooling to keep the winter.
Recipe honey agaric and chanterelles with garlic
beneficial properties of honey agaric known since antiquity.In addition to large quantities of vitamins (B, C, PP, E) they contain micronutrients such as magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, sodium, potassium.According to the content of calcium and phosphorus mushrooms adequately compete with marine fish.Calorie these small mushrooms 100g only 22 calories, so nutritionists recommend their use to those who adhere to the diet in winter and summer.
Honey mushrooms in its composition contain thiamin, responsible for the work of the reproductive function and the human nervous system.They also contain a natural antibiotic and anticancer agents.Due to the high content of vitamin C, only 100 grams of these porous organisms cover the daily needs of the human body in it.These fungi increase the hemoglobin, so useful for people who suffer from anemia.Honey mushrooms, marinated with garlic, winter will appreciate even the most demanding gourmets.
- one kg of fresh honey agaric mushrooms;
- one liter of water;
- 5 tooth.garlic;
- two Art.l.Sahara;
- 1,5 Art.l.non-iodized salt;
- two laurel.sheet;
- half hours. L.cinnamon (ground);
- 10 pcs.mountains.black pepper;
- 6 pcs.cloves;
- one hour. L.70% vinegar.
- Cleaned mushrooms, rinse under running water.
- Put them in a bowl, cover with cold water, let stand for 1.5 hours, and then fold in a colander and rinse again.
- Put the mushrooms in a saucepan, cover with water, boil after boiling for half an hour, removing the resulting foam, water drain preparedness.
- To marinate, pour into a clean saucepan liter of water, add the spices, salt, sugar, vinegar, bring to a boil.
- Then add honey agaric, boil for 15 minutes, put in the marinade coarsely chopped garlic.
- Arrange mushrooms prepared jars, roll, turn, then they should wrap a blanket, allow to cool, then send marinated mushrooms for storage until winter.
How delicious pickle chanterelles with carrots and onions
lovers of mushrooms known that the main difference chanterelles - a delicate nutty flavor, but also for human health is great use of these products.Chanterelles have a valuable vitamin and mineral composition, and in their flesh contains hinomannoza - a natural polysaccharide which kills all the parasites, so these mushrooms you will never find the worms.Prepare red mushrooms in the winter for the future can be in many ways.We offer a delicious recipe for pickled chanterelles with onions and carrots for the winter.
- 3,5 kg of fresh mushrooms chanterelle;
- 20 pcs.mountains.black pepper;
- five Art.l.30% vinegar;
- five Art.l.Sahara;
- four Art.l.salt;
- 2,5 liters of drinking water;
- two carrots;
- two bulbs.
- Peeled and thoroughly washed chanterelles boil over medium heat for 15 minutes, then drain the water and rinse the mushrooms.
- For the marinade, add the water, all of the above ingredients except vinegar, including chopped carrots thin circles and semicircles onions.
- Put chanterelles, put the stew on low heat.
- After boiling, cook for 7 minutes, not forgetting to remove the foam.
- When ready, add the marinade vinegar, boil the mushrooms for another 3 minutes, and then share them sterilized jars, seal the kapron lids, wrap the blanket.
- After jars have cooled, place them in the refrigerator for storage until winter.
Salted mushrooms in tomato filling
Drinking Gruzdev extraordinary - some experts have categorically denied it edible, while others believe it conditionally edible mushrooms.But the truth is, as you know, somewhere in the middle.Milk mushrooms are edible, if they are handled correctly.This type of mushroom can be very different sort s, which differ only in color.But they are very nutritious because of the protein content in them - more than 32%, so the interesting mushrooms for vegetarians.
These porous mushrooms contain a natural antibiotic that fights with the tubercle bacillus.A valuable feature is the milk mushrooms and what they are prepared in many different ways, and it does not matter, they are fried or pickled - mushrooms retain these vitamins at any heat treatment.We offer hostesses option marinate mushrooms for the winter in tomato sauce.
- 700 grams of fresh mushrooms milk mushrooms;
- two bulbs;
- 300 grams of tomato.paste;
- 0,5 Art.l.Sahara;
- one item.l.salt;
- one bay leaf;
- 1 tbsp.l.sol.oil.
- Cleaned mushrooms put in the water, let macerate for a day, at times changing the water.
- After flip the mushrooms in a colander, then chop finely.
- onion fry in butter with milk mushrooms, then add water and cook together with the spices for 15 minutes.
- When put to the mushrooms tomato paste, bay leaf and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- in sterilized jars should be put marinated mushrooms in tomato sauce.
- then put banks pasteurized for 45 minutes at 85 degrees in a large saucepan, then mushrooms roll up and store for winter.
How to marinate Belyanko Cold
Belyanko Mushrooms are a little bitter taste, so their flavor is best detected in pickled form.These forest gifts marinated become very tender and perfectly stored in a barrel or refrigerated in glass containers under kapron covers only require pre-soaking.Try marinating Belyanko the winter cold way, you are sure to enjoy.
- 10 kg of fresh mushrooms whiteflies;
- 1 head of garlic;
- 400 g of iodized salt;
- one root horseradish;
- 50 g of fennel seeds;
- 20 pcs.allspice;
- 5 pcs.bay leaf.
- Belyanko sure to soak for about two days, constantly changing the water.
- Garlic divide into slices, cut along.
- horseradish root wash, peel, cut into thin lengthwise.
- fennel seeds and allspice ceiling in a mortar, mix with salt.
- The container (tub, jar, pot) sprinkling spice and salt mixture, lay in rows Belyanko hats down.
- last row cover with gauze and then put the weight on a wooden club for marinating.
- Place the container in a cool place.Mushrooms are ready to eat after 1.5 months.
Freshly-salted boletus without vinegar
special utility boletus is a unique composition in which perfectly balanced protein, vitamins B, C, D, and due to dietary fiber,this fungus absorbs toxins in the human body.Boletus considered the most delicious after Borovik, so it is used for cooking various dishes.We offer an easy option it without pickling vinegar for winter.
- 800 grams of fresh mushrooms brown cap boletus;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 30 grams of salt;
- 20 grams of citric acid;
- 2 glasses of water;
- pepper bitter and sweet, bay leaf - at your discretion.
- Mushrooms wash, clean, soak in water for an hour.
- Boil in salted water until cooked about half an hour.
- After the water drain off time, let drain the mushrooms, add the prepared jars in advance, followed by pickled mushrooms.
- For the marinade Boil the water with herbs and citric acid, then fill them mushrooms, roll up, keep up to winter.
recipe for marinating aspen mushrooms in brine
in the forest Boletus will not go unnoticed, as he is known for striking appearance.The beneficial properties of this mushroom is also known - it is very nutritious and malokalorien, so is suitable for any diet.Boletus contains valuable vitamins in addition to amino acids, which are absorbed by the human body is 80%.It is useful in anemia, performing an immunostimulatory function.Our recipe for marinating mushrooms aspen mushrooms in brine, which is released during cooking, immediately gather all the relatives in the winter at the same table.
- 1 kg of peeled mushrooms aspen mushrooms;
- 20 grams of salt;
- 5 mountains.allspice;
- 10 mountains.black pepper;
- two glasses of water;
- half hours. L.Sahara;
- two hours. L.any spices (you can Korean);
- two laurel.sheet;
- 60 ml of 30% vinegar.
- Quickly rinse aspen to cap did not have time to absorb a lot of water.
- Cut large mushrooms, and small leave whole.
- Put in a container, pour water podsolite.
- Boil the mushrooms for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Next you need to marinate volnushki to do this, add spices, vinegar, onion, cut into half rings, boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer mushrooms with brine into sterilized jars, which propasterizuyte for 40 minutes, then roll up, keep up to winter.
simple marinade recipe for volnushek
volnushki very honored by the people, because they have unique properties: vitamin A affects the recovery of view, B and C are favorable for the growth of hairand a large number of amino acids contribute to the rejuvenation of the body.In winter, the hostess like pickle volnushki, but before cooking the mushrooms necessarily require a thorough soaking (at least 12 hours).We consider the simplest recipe of salting for the winter.
- 1 kg of mushrooms volnushek;
- 40 g large non-iodized salt;
- dill umbrellas;
- black pepper and sweet - at your discretion.
- fresh raspberry leaves, cherries, horseradish, black currant.
- mushrooms, soaked beforehand for a day, wash, put in a saucepan, cover with boiling water.
- After 10 minutes, drain the water, repeat the cycle two times, then flip the mushrooms in a colander.l.garlic;Sahara;l.salt;