first vitamin that scientists discovered, named the Latin letter "A".Retinol (his second name) is very important for the life of the organism.Therefore, every human being is desirable to know in what products contain vitamin A and use them regularly.But if there is no opportunity for a while to eat foods that are rich in them, it's not scary, because vitamin A is able to build up reserves of the body and can stay up to a year.Therefore it is recommended to fully saturated with useful substances in the summer, to avoid shortage in the cold season.
What the body needs vitamin A
about the effects of retinol to the eye doctor known since ancient times.Then as night blindness assigned to consume a lot of the liver, in which it is contained.Vitamin A has a positive effect on the function of the visual analyzer, photoreception and retina.But in addition to this it has a broad spectrum of action to other organs and systems.If a child with a slight increase to start intensively fed foods rich i
- normal functioning of the real exchange.
- Optimal distribution of deposited fat.
- the normalization of the digestive, nervous, urinary, and cardiovascular systems.
- bone health and teeth.
- development of new cells throughout the body, slowing down the aging process.
- skin health.
- attention and reaction speed.
- Normal weight gain baby in the womb.
- Increase the body's resistance to various diseases, infections - it is believed that the vitamin is able to facilitate even AIDS.
- cancer prevention, in addition to retinol high expectations during cancer treatment.
Which foods have vitamin A in large quantities
compensate, the body's need to retinol best with the help of the inclusion in the diet of foods rich in them, because they are natural springsrather than chemically synthesized.Most products are tasty and available to almost everyone, so problems with their appearance in the menu are extremely rare.Plant sources of vitamin A are those fruits and vegetables:
- parsley, dill, onions, lettuce.
For products of animal origin, rich in retinol, include:
- animal fats;
- dairy products (but it is better to give preference to whole milk, skim than);
- eggs (especially egg yolks);
- liver (large content of chicken and beef);
- eggs and cod liver oil.
In a small amount of vitamin A is found in grain products, low-fat milk and beef meat.We should not forget the fact that foods rich in beta-carotene, is able to fill the need of vitamin A, asvia oxidation reactions is converted into another single substance.But do not expect and that the acute shortage of retinol make up only food.To solve such problems, you should take drugs that contain vitamin A, but only after consulting your doctor.
Where most of retinol - TOP 5
Based on the fact, in what foods contain vitamin A, it is possible to make the top five on its contents:
- Hawthorn and dandelion- 100 grams provides 160% of the daily norm.
- Carrot - 100 g of fresh root of the young make up the body's daily requirement.
- Ramson - to provide the daily requirement needed to use with food 200 grams of berries.
- Bulgarian pepper, broccoli, parsley - 100 grams of the product contains 25-30% of the daily vitamin needs.
- Pumpkin, viburnum, mountain ash, apricot - 100g provide 15-20% of the body's need for retinol at night.
Many people (especially those living in the city) is often the question arises, how is it possible to eat very rich foods with meals.A good solution is to prepare a salad of dandelion.This idea looks crazy, but only for those who have never tried it.This flower has the ability to prepare delicious salad.Once brewed from dandelion honey, which is sometimes difficult to distinguish from the collected bees.
daily dose of vitamin A
saturates the body with retinol is necessary for all, without exception.The rate for each person is calculated individually, because depends on the sex, age, body composition, body condition (both physical and mental), factors that affect the assimilation of vitamin (eg, climate).Approximate daily rate of vitamin A requirements such:
- men - 700-1000 mcg (micrograms);
- women - 600-800 mg;
- pregnant women - 900 mcg;
- lactation period - up to 1200 micrograms;
- babies - 400 mcg;
- pre-preschool age - 450 mg;
- preschool children - 500 mg;
- period from 7 to 10 years - 700 mg;
- girls from 11 to 18 years - 800 mg;
- boys - 1000 mcg.
- in acute shortage of retinol - up to 3000 mg.
Table vitamin A
content of vitamin per 100 grams of edible portion
|beluga caviar grain||1,0|
|Quail eggs, butter||0,5|
|Chicken eggs, cream||0,35|
|Roquefort Cheese, cream 35% fat||0,25|