gifts olive tree won the hearts of how desperate gourmets and amateurs a tasty meal.They are incredibly helpful, have a huge amount of vitamins.Many people ask: "Why the black olives and green olives?".Conditional separation by color does not exist abroad, and applies only to Russia.What is the difference between the olives?It is not - it's the same thing.
The olives differ from olives
Olives, what is the difference?Berry differ only in color.This is a misconception based on the following facts:
- All fruits have a color - green.
- Black pigment is produced by chemical processing "zelenushek" olives - is painted olives.
- taste preferences of consumers vary.Some point out that green berries have a rich taste, they are soft and juicy, while others believe black berries rigid.
From olive berries for a long time to give an oil.Olives, in what lies the difference by which classify the fruit on the usual group of vegetables, fruit or berries?Cooks call these foods vegetable
Dark pigment green olive tree berries acquired during exposure oxides.That metamorphosis undergo goodies exclusively Halkidiki trees.Raw tend berry taste bitter, whereby them carry out various manipulations using an alkali, iron gluconate.Black berries are exposed to chemical influence longer.This negative interference with nature is detrimental to their excellent properties.
What useful olives or olive
What is the difference between the useful fruits?Embryos olives are rich in vitamin content.The fruit of the olive tree are rich in fat, so people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases, hypertension, cholecystitis, diabetes is best to limit the consumption of this product.Dark berries have a lower calorie content than light.Green or black, soft or hard - everyone has the right to choose himself.
Biochemical components of an evergreen tree fruit:
- Calcium helps to cope well with osteoporosis.
- Iron is indispensable for anemia.
- B vitamins, magnesium - excellent relaxants.
- Vitamin E reduces wrinkles.
- Iodine - the key to a healthy thyroid gland.
- Sodium - participated in many metabolic processes in the body.
- Antioxidants - free the body of toxins.
- Phytosterols are responsible for reproductive system.
Video: difference olives
Tired of standing in the store for hours in search of high-quality fruit of the olive tree?This video will teach you how to choose the best specimens.No longer are you nervous to read the product.A quick glance is enough to evaluate the quality of the goods.A couple of simple tips will help you become a professional in this field.You will learn to distinguish fresh from the tree gifts Shrovetide stale.You will be aware of the dangers hidden in a jar of berries.You learn how to act on the fruit of the olive lactic acid and ferrous gluconate.