Tie - an indispensable attribute of a formal business men's suit.Over the past two thousand years, men have invented many technologies tying on the neck, and even brought the fashion of Necktie knots.In total there are more than thirty.Some of them have become "classics" and have become the standard style.Consider how to tie a tie with the help of the most famous sites.
General rules of tying a tie
- knot on his tie in his hand - a very impractical.It should be immediately knit on the collar of his shirt.
- Regardless of contemporary fashion, a classic design wide edge of the tie should come down to two centimeters below the waist belt buckle.
- thin end should always be half as long as wide.
How to Tie a Tie: The most common sites with photos
Simple assembly (the "quartet", or Four-in-hand)
simple and quick option of tying a tie.Thin cone asymmetric form - Easy English negligence - will add charm to any known your wardrobe.It is completely versatile fit on the long and short ties all
- wide end, apply on top of the narrow left hand movement.
- Then pull it under the narrow, then start it from the top and make the "eye."
- Pass the wide end in a loop at the bottom and pull the knot.
illustrative example of tying a tie a simple knot is given in the following video tutorial:
Node "Pratt» (Pratt, Shelby)
The invention of the XIX century (its almost simultaneously createdBriton Jersey Pratt and American John Shelby) is intended only for short ties with the filler.The "original" tight fit on the wrong side and require some refinement.It is balanced and volume, ideal for impeccably dressed gentleman and street dudes, yourself never untied.
- Turn tie seamy side up.
- Start the wide end under the narrow (right), and then - up and wrapping a narrow miss it in the cervical loop.
- Slightly tighten.
- again rewound wide end and wrap it right on top of a narrow, and then send it up and slide in the cervical loop below.
- in getting the ear tighten the wide end and firmly tighten.
Node "Windsor" (Windsor)
Really classic version, which is easily mastered by beginners.Big, rich and balanced, it has a double mount and is able to transform into a stylish accessory, even the old and well-worn tie.
- wide end, apply a thin movement of the hand to the left.
- Wrap it tight and then drag through the neck loop on top.
- wide end point the right (bottom) and pull it out again through the neck loop by wrapping a thin (left).
- wrap the wide end node again (to the right).
- Bottom in cervical loop pull the wide end and place it in the resulting eye.
- Flatten and tighten.
Workshop on tying is shown in the video:
Node "Poluvindzor" (Half Windsor)
asymmetric and very compact with a dimple at the base of the cult.Knits on a tie from the dense and lush fabrics (looks great, for example, in a woolen version).
- wide end to apply narrow (moving the left hand), wrap it up and pull in the cervical loop.
- then pull it under the narrow, head to the right.
- Wrap again the narrow end of a wide, bringing it to the left, and then send in the cervical loop.
- in getting the ear lower wide end and tighten.
assembly is simple and very elegant, looks great on long and thin ties unlined (eg silk).Knits are always on the front side.
- Put the wide end to a narrow (moving your hand to the left).
- Wrap them a narrow bottom, output to the right and take the second turn at the bottom.
- third turn is on top (toward the left).
- Get a neck loop to the bottom and tighten.
Rules knitting dual node are described in the following video:
original, elegant and very complex site with an unusual appearance.Invented by American David Mosconi and considered puzzles to master high-end knitting knots!The tie under it should be narrow, monotonous, the best - silk, wool or dark fabrics with sheen.He knits only on the front side.
- Put the wide end to narrow (to the left).
- Double wrap them tight and bring the right.
- Top thread the widest in the loop and bring it to the left.
- The resulting thread the eye of the top wide, level and gently tighten it.
simple and easy assembly, fit well on thick and heavy fabric.When tying cloth necessarily twisted inside out.Tie well and expressively looked at the shirt with a narrow collar.
- Turn the wide end of the backing-up seam.
- narrow impose on wide.
- Wrap the wide end and a narrow stretch it formed a unit, pull forward and pass under the top layer.
- Tighten the knot.
Cross unit ( "Christensen»)
One of the most elegant considered Crusade, created by Swedish designer Amanda Christensen in 1917, and so was her name.He is well suited to narrow neckties made of light materials, has a characteristic, slightly elongated, triangular shape.And as for the rigorous shirt with a wide collar and visually conceals flaws thick neck in men.
- Put the wide end to narrow, so that he looked right.
- Then wrap around a narrow bottom and slide it from the top in the cervical loop.
- right bottom, double wrap the wide end of a narrow, bottom, slide it under the knot of his tie, and then lower the top in the loop.
- Flatten and tighten.
Node "Prince Albert»
Classic and very popular English version, which looks perfectly on the shirt collar and a spread collar on the buttons.Good fit in the elongated and thin ties, suitable for men with a slight increase.
- Apply a broad elongated end of a narrow right hand movement.
- Double stretch under a narrow and bring it to the right.
- Bottom carry him in a neck loop, and then pull the upper ear.
As a second variant of the exclusive binding, thread the broad end under the two eye - and get a nice double knot with a fold.
bow ties - it is very elegant.They enjoy the same success, complete with an evening suit, tuxedo or tailcoat.They are produced directly in the form of tied.Sometimes they are individually knotted, and it's best to do it ... on foot, by adjusting the width of the butterfly hook girth.After this training you will be able to successfully repeat the algorithm, tying tie around her neck on the principle of a bow.Do not forget to finally symmetrically smoothed corners and tighten the butterfly.
Tying pioneer tie
Although Pioneer tie tie is not so difficult, yet it requires some skill and training.
- Angles tie should be strictly the same length.
- rewound right end over the left, wrap it back and bring forward through the neck loop.
- Tighten the resulting assembly.
- Pull the left corner so that he was on top.
- Wrap the lower corner around the top.
- The loop pull the top corner.
- Gently flatten and slightly tighten it.
Previously, problems with the tying pioneer tie did not exist - until 1938 he did not knit knot: the ends were brought together and clamped a special clip, but the "politics" of wearing has changed, and he began to knit (symbolized "the indestructible unity of the Party, the Young Communist League and Pioneers").
How to wear a tie
- art of tying a tie does not tolerate hustle and bustle - node is always clearly visible on the shirt and can tell a lot about its owner in quality, robustness and accuracy.
- When tying various knots to tie, never forget that handle soft cloth to gently.Otherwise, it will begin to stretch and quickly fail.
- Ties fastened directly on the neck - so it's easier to adjust the quality and proportion.
- assembly must be tightened tight - this will save you from wrinkles on the tie and discomfort.
- tie width can be different, but more than nine centimeters, according to etiquette, it should not.The length of the tie should always be tied down to two centimeters below the belt buckle.
We considered the most famous and popular forms of tying a tie.We hope that now you will not have difficulties with this important part of men's attire.Share your knowledge in the comments as simply and neatly tie a particular knot Tie!