Intestinal parasites in babies are much more likely than adults.This happens because kids taking up the dirty things and in contact with the sand on the street.Secure the child from infection through contact-household is not always possible, so doctors advise parents to be observant, to be able to bring the parasite as soon as they become available.To do this, you need to know the symptoms of worms in children.Check out the following sections of this article, and will be able to study the symptoms of the problem.Get useful information on a note to always be at the ready!
How do you know whether there are worms
Every kid in the presence of gut parasites manifested in different ways.The higher the number of individuals of worms in the body, the worse the health.Unfortunately, 60% of infected children are clear signs of having worms lacking.The disease occurs in a latent form, and the child is a source of infection.However, according to experts, the presence of parasites in the body can not be unnoti
Symptoms of worms in children
Obvious symptoms of worms in the child observed only in 40% of cases.Each of these displays can individually indicate the presence of other problems, but in the total population they indicate the presence of parasites.If you want to learn how to monitor the health of his child, write down the main symptoms of infection with worms:
- sluggish order;
- whimsical mood;
- appetite deterioration;
- violation of night and daytime sleep;
- causeless nausea;
- increased excitability in the evening.
Signs of worms in the child
If observed at least five of the symptoms listed above, it should move the parents for seeking medical help.Obsleduya baby, have been reported with complaints of malaise and deterioration of general condition, doctors can establish a preliminary diagnosis based on symptoms such helminthic invasion as:
- skin irritation;
- excessive salivation;
- blanching of the skin;
- fever (pyrexia);
- irrational cough;
- low blood pressure (hypotension);
- violation digestive functions;
- stool disorders (diarrhea, constipation);
- uncharacteristic occurrence of allergic reactions.
As the medical practice, listed signs of infection with intestinal worms in children allow us to establish a diagnosis with an accuracy of about 90%.Despite this, experts clearly follow the standard procedure for the survey, provided the Ministry of Health.To be certain whether the worms have a child, doctors prescribe yaytseglist analysis and, if circumstances so require, sent for further investigation.
prevention of helminthiasis in children
those parents who wish to prevent the problem, do not wait for signs of worms in her children, doctors recommend to pay attention to the modern methods of prevention of helminth infection.If this is true for you, write down what you need to do to avoid infection:
- hygiene.This applies to all members of the family.Children, like their parents, should be as often as possible to wash your hands and avoid contact with the personal belongings of pets.
- Follow the kid on the street, so he did not lift off the ground and dirty objects are not touching stray animals.Ascaris and pinworms usually enter the body through dirty items.
- keep order.To reduce the probability of occurrence of intestinal parasites, it is necessary to systematically carry out wet cleaning, wash thoroughly with soap and water toys, wipe the surface of dust furniture, vacuuming carpets, etc.
- Ensure that the children ate only washed vegetables and fruits.
- regularly take the whole family preventive medication drugs.
Video: how to detect worms