All the organs in his own importance, but there are those without which a person simply can not exist.The liver refers to the main "elements" of the body, it performs many useful functions.Given the strong load, the body often suffer from inflammatory processes of varying severity.Symptoms of liver disease depend on the particular type of ailment and its stage.Today often diagnosed cirrhosis, hepatitis, toxic lesions, the formation of stones.Symptoms of these diseases are different.If it hurts the liver, which symptoms are observed in humans?
What are the symptoms of liver diseases
There are common symptoms of liver disease:
- painful, aching sensation under the ribs, which are aggravated by physical activity, consumption of fried, spicy, fatty foods;
- nausea, vomiting;
- significant deterioration of appetite;
- severe heartburn, frequent belching;
- sluggish state, weakness, decreased performance.
first signs of a sick liver
Signs of a sick liver in men and women have some distinctive featu
- sharp pain on the right side under the ribs;
- failures in digestion;
- increase in the abdominal cavity;
- hair loss;
- dark urine;
- appearance of sensations of gravity in the right upper quadrant, which is preceded by the absorption of fried, spicy food are high in calories.
External symptoms of a sick liver, which can be seen in the photo appear on the skin:
- jaundice: mucous membranes and the skin acquires a yellowish tint unhealthy, which is visible to the naked eye;
- rash, itching;
- psoriasis, eczema: spots with a rough surface, which occur mainly on the head and upper torso.
liver disease and their symptoms
Liver ailments - this is a great list of diseases other than for reasons of appearance and characteristics.This article will be considered an important organ lesions that occur more often than other diseases.Let's talk about the symptoms of liver disease in hepatitis, cirrhosis, toxic illnesses, the formation of stones.If there are signs that indicate liver problems, you should immediately consult a doctor.
liver cirrhosis in men and women
Liver Cirrhosis refers to the extensive lesions, due to which healthy tissue atrophy, gradually turning into a scar.Due to this replacement, formed units of different sizes, which significantly modify the structure of the "filter" of an organ.Men suffer more often than the fair sex.What are the symptoms of liver cirrhosis - an issue of interest to many.These include:
- first signs of cirrhosis of the liver - yellowing of the skin, mucous membranes, as well as rapid weight loss due to lower appetite;
- severe weakness, fatigue, drowsiness;
- appearance on the skin of the "stars" of vessels that blanch on pressure;
- itching, worse at night;
- dark yellow urine;
- frequent bruising on the skin;
- a sore liver with cirrhosis: felt sharp, severe pain under the ribs on the right side of the body;
- liver disease symptoms in women are supplemented by a dysfunction of the menstrual cycle, for men - impotence.
complex diseases related to the damaging impact of different factors - a toxic liver damage.Substances causing poisoning can be drugs, household chemicals, foods (eg, mushrooms), radiation and so on.Due to the impact of the above factors, there are changes that become the catalyst of the liver work properly and can lead to failure.Liver problems of this nature are characterized by the features are combined into syndromes.Varieties of hepatic toxicity syndromes:
- cytolysis - constant failure hepatocyte walls, the liver cells are killed by prolonged exposure to toxic substances.Symptoms:
- increases the activity of enzymes AST, ALT, LDH;
- changing the amount of vitamin B and iron in the blood.
- For cholestatic syndrome characterized by interruption of income right amount of bile into the intestinal system.Symptoms:
- liver is increased;
- the skin appears irritated, itching;
- dark urine, clarified stool;
- yellowing of the skin, mucous membrane of the eye, saliva;
- compounded overall health.
- Signs dyspeptic syndrome:
- pain in the abdomen, under the ribs, near the pancreas, abdominal;
- nausea, vomiting;
- decreased appetite;
- increase in liver volume.
- Specificity of hepatocellular failure is as follows:
- emergence of "stars" on the skin;
- redness of the face, hands or feet;
- enlargement of the salivary glands;
- men observed the growth of adipose tissue, testicular atrophy, erectile dysfunction and breast enlargement;
- white point color on the nails;
- curvature of the tendons in his arms.
- Gepatargiya - severe stage liver disease, which affects the central nervous system and brain.Gepatargiya can manifest as:
- variety of mental disorders;
- special, bad breath;
appearance of stones is considered a consequence of gallstone disease.Symptoms of this type of ailments do not manifest themselves for a long period, up to 2-3 years.Symptoms of liver disease, which is caused by the formation of stones, include the following symptoms:
- hepatic colic, often occur when you move the stones along the path capillaries or inflammation of the gallbladder ducts;
- dryness in the oral cavity;
- violations stool (constipation);
- dark urine, stool becomes lighter, becoming sour smell;
- language appears yellowish coating;
- restlessness, pain in the heart, may experience intermittent convulsions.
different types - ailments that affect the priority of human liver, resulting in inflammation in the body.There are three groups of hepatitis:
- viral diseases: A, B, C, D, E, F;
- toxic hepatitis;
all common signs of liver damage by any type of hepatitis are classified into early and late manifestations of the disease.Optionally, the first symptoms of hepatitis:
- temperature rise;
- pain under the ribs on the right;
- appearance of rashes on the skin;
- decreased appetite;
- pain and aching joints, severe weakness.
Later signs of liver inflammation:
- obvious darkening of the urine;
- lighting, sometimes complete discoloration of feces;
- nausea, vomiting;
to what doctor if a sore liver
If you are experiencing the above symptoms associated with liver disease, the need to pass a mandatory examination by experts.It is necessary to seek the assistance of a therapist to talk to a gastroenterologist and a surgeon.Still worth a visit the main specialist in liver ailments - hepatologist.The therapist conducts a general inspection and, if necessary, issues a direction to the passage of analysis and other doctors.
gastroenterologist deals with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the work of the digestive system.He appoints therapeutic interventions to patients with cirrhosis and an abscess in the liver, hepatitis B and C. Hepatologist has a narrow specialization, responsible for the liver, the rehabilitation period after organ transplantation.Sometimes the therapist recommends visiting an oncologist who can identify liver cancer, cirrhosis of the advanced stage.
Video of alcoholic liver cirrhosis
inflammatory process, often caused by excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages requires mandatory treatment.Advanced forms of cirrhosis can lead to serious consequences and even death.After watching the video, you can learn about the full symptoms, the underlying causes of the disease, the diagnosis of cirrhosis and how to treat it.