Few women are willing to make their own ketchup.After all, this process is time-consuming, and shelves in every store will provide a choice of a variety of species of this sauce.But while many people forget that the composition of sold finished ketchup contains a lot of not very useful additives and substances.If you care about themselves and want to get a natural product, it is necessary to make it on their own.So, let's learn how to cook the ketchup, you will be happy to submit to a favorite dish.
Recipes ketchup at home
To prepare homemade ketchup, tomatoes need choice.If used to spicy foods are bad or unripe vegetables, the result is unpleasant.The best option would be natural tomatoes obtained from their own garden or backyard, or village, the origin of which you are unsure.The main thing is that when they are growing is not used any chemical additives.
stores ketchup invariably contain stabilizers, starch, spices, flavors, flavor enhancers, preservatives.All of these components with the c
classic recipe tomato
- tomatoes - two and a half kilograms;
- parsley, dill, basil or other herbs that you want to add;
- black peppers - two dozen peas;
- 9 percent vinegar - two spoons (tablespoons);
- sugar - half a cup;
- cloves - Two bud.
- Choose the ripest tomatoes, wash them, cut the stalk, cut into small pieces, put the stew.When the water boils, leave on medium heat for twenty minutes.
- then tomatoes need to rub on a grater or float a meat grinder, and then again back to the plate, ketchup future should be at this stage a thick mass.
- Put all spices in cheesecloth or a bandage, wrap, and place in tomato weight, add salt, vinegar, sugar, mix well, make less heat and simmer for another ten minutes.
- Try to get to add, if desired, sugar or salt.
thick homemade plum ketchup meat
- plum or tkemali - 1 kg;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- sugar - 2-3 tablespoons (tablespoons);
- little fresh cilantro or dill;
- salt and sugar;
- hops-suneli - a couple of teaspoons.
- After washing plums, put them in water, so that they are below the surface.Boil them a few minutes, it should be drained (but keep in reserve), while they themselves plums through a sieve.
- Mash the garlic with the salt, add pepper mashed.
- plum In the resulting mass add the herbs.If it is too thick, dilute with water in which the cooked plums.
- mixture was allowed to heat (average), not forgetting all the time in the way.As soon as it warms up, it should send a pepper, garlic, hops-suneli, sugar and salt.Recently added to taste.
- In five to seven minutes, the mixture leave on the stove and then pour in some capacity.In a short time you can leave the ketchup in the fridge.In winter, it is better to pour into a bottle with vegetable oil, which can easily be drained as soon as you want to enjoy a personally cooked sauce.
Of tomato paste with spices
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon (dining room);
- sugar - ¼ cup;
- tomato pulp - 2 cans, each 240 milliliters;
- paprika - half a spoon (tea);
- white vinegar - one-third of a cup;
- ground cloves - a quarter of a spoon (tea);
- freshly ground black pepper and salt (to gourmet);
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon (dining room);
- Garlic - 2 cloves (mashed);
- onion - 1 piece;
- sweet pepper - a quarter teaspoon.
- To make ketchup out of tomato paste at home, heat the vegetable oil, mix the garlic and onion, sauté for five minutes (the fire should be medium).
- Add them cloves, paprika, sugar, allspice.
- Pour a mixture of vinegar and tomato paste and cook until thick.
- Pour the tomato pulp and leave to simmer until the sauce has thickened again.Add optional pepper and salt.To become a catch-weight level, it can be beat with a blender.
Of tomato juice in multivarka
- tomato juice - 170 grams (you can make the most of on the juicer);
- sugar (preferably brown) - 4 tablespoons (v.);
- dried onion and garlic - 1 teaspoon (v.);
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons (v.);
- salt - 1 teaspoon (v.);
- water - 1 cup;
- white wine vinegar - half a spoon (the dining room).
- Turn multivarku in "Baking" mode and preheat it.Pour it into a vegetable oil, add tomato juice and let stand for several minutes.
- Add half a cup of water, onion and garlic, salt and sugar, vinegar.All this is as it should stir and pour the remaining water.
- Enable mode "quenching" for forty minutes.If ketchup multivarka turned out not so thick, leave it even for a short time in order to evaporate the liquid unnecessary.In order to thicken it, add flour.That's how easy it is to cook the ketchup.
with apples and sweet pepper
- ripe tomatoes - 2 kg;
- apples - 300 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- sweet pepper - 300 g;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons (tablespoons);
- salt - 1 teaspoon (dining room);
- hot pepper - 1 pod.
- Cut the tomatoes into small slices, place them in the pan and squeeze so that spilled some juice.Boil them for forty minutes on medium heat without a lid.
- Peel apples, cut into small pieces.Sweet pepper
- should oven 25 minutes (temperature - 180 ° C), and then on mini crumble apart.
- Mix tomatoes, apples and pepper.
- Throw them hot peppers.Using a press, add to the mixture of garlic.
- keep Twenty minutes over medium heat, without closing the lid.
- pod pepper, remove, let the sauce cool.
- Rub through a sieve (necessary to eliminate seeds and skin from the tomatoes).
- Place the sauce on low heat, add salt and sugar to taste, from time to time trying to ketchup.When cooked, remove the lid until the sauce has thickened to the extent of your preference.To make it more dense quickly, you can quit in the middle of cooking a tablespoon of starch, diluted in cold water.
quick and tasty recipe redcurrant
- redcurrants - 2 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg;
- black pepper - 1 spoon (tea);
- ground cinnamon - 1 tablespoon (dining room);
- five percent vinegar - 250 ml;
- ground cloves - 2 spoons (tea).
- Clean currants from the stalks, wash, pat dry and rub in using a blender or mixer.
- currants Mix with pepper, cinnamon, vinegar, sugar and cloves.
- Cook resulting mixture, stirring constantly, for twenty minutes, until it thickens.
- Pour ketchup ready in sterile containers, roll up the cover, it is desirable to hide in the closet cool to get where want to indulge in unusual taste for pizza, barbecue or other snacks.
recipe for a spicy tomato sauce for preparations for the winter
- tomatoes - 3 kg;
- carnation - 25 buds;
- vinegar essence - 1 tablespoon (dining room);
- salt - 50 g;
- sweet pepper - 30 pieces;
- black pepper - 20 pieces;
- onions - 150 g;
- mustard powder - 2 g;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- sugar - 200 g;
- cinnamon - 1 of
- Prepare the tomato sauce is easy.Pour over the tomatoes with boiling water, to make it easier to remove them from the skin.
- Cut (small), add chopped onions, cook (the fire should be low), until the liquid goes in pairs.
- vinegar, spices, sugar and salt must be added ten minutes before cooking is complete.After that, pour the sauce into the banks, which require sterilization, or ketchup will not last until winter.Tighten the cap and another half-hour soak jars in boiling water.All - tomato sauce ready for the winter.
Video: how to make homemade ketchup