One of the diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - gastro.Disease combines an inflammation of the stomach and duodenum.Symptoms resemble gastroduodenita simple gastritis symptoms, because often ignored.If you feel something unusual for your body, you must immediately go to the doctor.To diagnose a variety of diseases capable only specialist.
main types gastroduodenita
This disease in its manifestations very similar to the simple gastritis.There are gastroduodenita symptoms, when it detects that you have to see a doctor:
- heaviness in the stomach;
- fetid breath, belching;
- abdominal pain;
- bowel disorder;
- weakness, headache, fever.
If any of the above symptoms gastroduodenita you must visit a gastroenterologist.Ignoring the requirement of the visit to the doctor, you can skip the initial stages of a serious illness.At the slightest indisposition be sure to visit a specialist, because the gastro very dangerous: there are many types of this disease.
In this form gastroduodenita person suffers from severe pain in the abdomen, stomach.Usually, the symptoms do not go away without medical treatment.The person feels nausea, dizziness.All of these symptoms he perceives as poisoning and is in no hurry to see a doctor.Catarrhal gastroduodenitis often found in people over forty, the state of the gastric mucosa in which the degraded negative factors.
- surface.The simplest and most common type of gastroduodenitis.It arises due to antibiotics, an unbalanced diet, infections.Symptom - pain in the stomach area.
- Hypertrophic.The most dangerous type of gastroduodenita: deep deformation of the mucosa.It is swollen, covered raids, brush, small hemorrhages.Gastroduodenit this form develops due to chronic intoxication, delayed treatment.
- Atrophic.A serious disruption of the mucous secretion in which complicated the process of digestion and assimilation of food.Symptoms of atrophic gastroduodenitis can not be ignored, since the disease precedes cancer.Diagnosed in the elderly due to wrong eating habits stable.
- Erosive.The disease arises from uncontrolled reception of strong medicines, intestinal infections, digestive tract diseases.Symptoms of erosive gastroduodenitis: feces and vomit with blood.During remission the disease hardly makes itself felt.
- H. pylori.This form gastroduodenita have been providing recently.Symptoms occur because of the emergence of bacteria in the stomach that produce carbon dioxide.As a result, the normal acidity of the mucous membrane is broken.
- formation of excessive amounts of acid;
- secretion disorders;
- education insufficient quantity of mucus;
- problems with the endocrine system;
- disease biliary tract, liver.
- Malnutrition.At risk are people who eat irregularly, snack, neglected first courses, addicted to fried and fatty foods.Symptoms may worsen from acute, too cold or hot food.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Psychological problems.When gastroduodenite symptoms may increase on the background of stress and depression.
- Ingestion bacteria Helicobacter Pylori.
Signs and symptoms of an exacerbation in adults
gastro sometimes resembles an ulcer or gastritis.In the adult human exacerbation occur more often with ulcer symptoms.The patient feels the loss of appetite, heartburn, pain.When gastroduodenite symptoms are caused by malnutrition, stress, infections.In most cases, without medical intervention is impossible to cope with them.Symptoms gastroduodenita adults are divided into primary and secondary.
these symptoms after eating at gastroduodenite:
- heaviness and bloating;
- belching, nausea, heartburn;
- abdominal pain;
- vomiting, which does not help to alleviate the condition;
- decreased appetite;
- violations chair.
can talk about the disease symptoms:
- drowsiness, fatigue;
- unpleasant musty taste in the mouth;
- slight increase in body temperature;
- pale skin and mucous membranes.
features of the disease in children and adolescents
disease occurs for the same reasons as in patients older age group: the wrong diet, treatment of strong medications, stress.Gastroduodenitis in children occurs in the presence of foci of persistent infection, secretion of gastric disorders.Often the disease is inherited.Gastroduodenita more susceptible to those children who were born after a difficult pregnancy and labor.
The child has the disease often resembles gastritis and is expressed by symptoms:
- severe pain near the navel after the meal, on an empty stomach, fight night;
- severity of abdominal pain, distension;
- nausea, vomiting, not even shoot drugs;
- teens may feel heartburn;
- allocation of large amounts of saliva;
- heavy sweating;
- violation of a chair;
- weight reduction;
- whitish or yellow coating on the tongue;
- bruises under his eyes;
- fatigue, drowsiness;
- hair falls out, nails become brittle.
gastroduodenita To detect when its symptoms apply these types of studies:
- Endoscopy.Reveals mucosal edema, foci of infection.If the study showed that the shell is too thin and pale, then diagnosed atrophic processes.
- Histological analysis.It helps to assess the degree of inflammation.
- rank secretion function.For this measure the pH inside the stomach.In children with gastroduodenitis degree of secretion of normal or elevated.In adults - on the contrary, decreased.
- Evaluation of motor function.To determine this parameter, assign androduodenalnuyu manometry, electrogastrography or ultrasound.In the latter case the patient should fill your stomach with water beforehand.
- Roentgen.Held for the diagnosis of related diseases gastroduodenitis.
- Identification of Hp infection.Mandatory procedure to determine the type of gastroduodenitis.Held histological analysis or bacterioscopy.
It is necessary to observe strict diet in order to remove the symptoms of the disease.It is necessary to enter into the diet of low-fat soups with vegetables, cereals.From fried foods recommended to refuse the benefit of boiled, steamed.You need to eat lean meat, such as chicken.Allowed dishes of fish, cereals.Butter baking prohibited.The consumption of salt, sugar, sweets you want to restrict.Diet rules:
- eat five times a day for a little bit;
- abstain from excessively hot or cold dishes;
- carefully chew food, not to swallow large pieces;
- abstain from alcohol;
- sure to arrive with food enough vitamins, minerals, nutrients.
Medication pathology selected specialist individually.Antibiotics, "De-Nol," "Metronidazole" "Clarithromycin", "Ranitidine", "Omeprazole" "amoxicillin".In exacerbations of symptoms should not be less than a week to comply with bed rest, diet, strictly follow the doctor's recommendations.Periodically, should be treated in specialized sanatoriums.
In the struggle with the symptoms gastroduodenita you help such folk remedies:
- Add 100 g viburnum berries in three liters of water, Boil.Insist day.Add the broth 2 cups finely chopped birch fungus, steep in the refrigerator for 2 days.Strain the liquid, add 100 ml of aloe, 300 g of honey.Drink 100 ml three times per day.
- nettle, plantain, St. John's wort and camomile mix in equal parts, dry, grind in a meat grinder.2 tbsp.l.collection pour 500 ml of hot water.Leave closed for the day.Drink 50 ml before meals.
- Mix in equal parts of sweet flag root, wormwood, centaury, orange peel.Dry and chop.2 tbsp.l.collection pour 500 ml boiling water.Drink a third cup three times a day.
Video about the symptoms and treatment gastroduodenitis