human diseases relating to each of the organ systems.Heart problems can take many forms, but each dangerous potential consequences.One of the heart disease is sinus arrhythmia.What do you know about this illness?How to find it?The instructions below will help you learn about the causes, symptoms and treatments of sinus arrhythmia.
What is sinus arrhythmia of the heart
Affliction is expressed in different time intervals between contractions of the heart muscle - this is the answer to the question of what it means to sinus rhythm of the heart.Fast or slow pulse itself is not a disease.This is due to the work of the respiratory organs and the load on the body.Most patients are diagnosed - the vertical position of the axis of the heart, which also means that there is no violation.Cardiac arrhythmia also shows a more pronounced uneven contraction frequency, which is related to the formation of irregular pulse in the sinus node or the problems of his summing up to the heart.
Causes of cardiac arrhyth
A normal heart rate is 60 to 80 beats per minute.If you change the margin by at least 10% it is already possible to speak about the violation of the heart.Changing the pulse reflects the restructuring of the cardiovascular system under load, which act on the body, so the total absence of differences in the contraction of the heart and its work in a constant rhythm is also a pathology.This indicates a depletion of the body which may be due to heart failure.
Among the causes of sinus arrhythmia are the following:
- Lack of calcium in the blood, potassium and magnesium.With the shortage of the last two substantially heart relaxes and spasm in the state it is difficult to absorb the necessary substances from the blood and oxygen.In addition, the swelling begins, preventing the normal functioning of the body and sinusoidal arrhythmia.
- Coronary disease.The earliest among pathologies of the cardiovascular system causing a sinusoidal heart arrhythmia.It is characterized by a lack of oxygen the heart, which is the cause of hypoxia and pain in the body region.
- Myocardial infarction.Pathology is the withering away of a particular area of the heart due to hypoxia.Then, at this point there is a scar, and the heart muscle is not functioning properly.
- Heart failure - a violation of the blood pump in the heart muscle, accompanied by organ failure rate cuts.
- Cardiomyopathy - a change of heart structure, which is also characterized by disturbances of heart rhythm.
- Cardiosclerosis, inflammation of the heart muscle or myocarditis, rheumatism, high blood pressure can also lead to a malfunction of the cardiovascular system.
Sinus respiratory arrhythmia is caused by diseases that do not affect the heart:
- Bronchitis and asthma accompanied by hypoxia.
- Thyroid dysfunction.
- Diseases of the adrenal glands.
- Hyperthermia - hyperthermia.
- stresses and neuroses.
- overdose of drugs.
- Bad habits.
In children and adolescents
have not yet fully formed children's organism causes of cardiac arrhythmias are:
- Puberty, when increased function of organs that produce hormones, ie,adrenal, thyroid and reproductive organs.Caused by these changes arrhythmia syndrome often goes away on its own.
- Congenital heart disease or cancer.
- infections with fever, dehydration and intoxication, which change the electrolyte composition of the blood.
reasons for non-respiratory arrhythmia of the heart lie in the nature of the immaturity of the nervous system, so more younger children are more susceptible to this disease.The risk in this case are:
- premature babies.
- Children with increased intracranial pressure.
- Children with rickets, which alters the excitability of nerve cells.
- Children with high body weight.When reinforced with physical activities they have an arrhythmia syndrome.
- Children in periods of shocks, ie,from 6 to 7 and from 9 to 10 years, when the autonomic system does not have time to adjust to the new requirements of the organism.
addition aggravated chronic diseases and diseases of the heart, which were before pregnancy, causes sine arrhythmias are:
- Increasing the load on the heart iz-za increase blood circulation due to the formation of additional circulation for connecting motherand child.
- increase the activity of the sympathetic nervous system that reduces stress resistance.
- Changing the electrolyte composition of the blood due to the toxicity.
- Reduced hemoglobin, ie,anemia.
- Abnormalities in the thyroid gland.
Types of violations
Sinus arrhythmia is manifested in several forms:
- Tachyarrhythmia.The heart rate or the heart rate is 80 beats per minute and higher.Danger tachycardia is overexertion of the heart muscle, which can no longer fill with blood in adequate quantities.
- Bradyarrhythmia.Reduced heart rate to 60 beats per minute or less.The reason becomes disruption of the endocrine system, hypoxia, or insufficient blood flow to the brain.Reducing heart rate up to 40 times per minute it is characterized by syncope and cardiac arrest often results.
- Extrasystole.Condition characterized by a premature reduction in a separate part or all of the heart muscle.Arrhythmia cause cardio, excessive smoking and drinking coffee, stress.
Key signs and symptoms
sinusoidal arrhythmia has two forms.The first of them - is moderate.It is characterized by a lack of distinct symptoms, so diagnosed solely on the results of the survey.More common in children and adolescents.It does not require special treatment, but sometimes accompanied by the appointment of sedatives on the plant basis.Severe form of arrhythmia - a more serious pathology.Symptoms depend on the manifestation of its kind.
- lack of oxygen;
- feeling increased pulsation in the temples and chest, as if the heart is now "jump";
- shortness of breath;
- pain in the left breast because of the increased load on the myocardium.
- feeling of weakness;
- decreased sensation of the heart beating.
Extrasystole expressed in the following symptoms:
- pale skin;
- excessive sweating;
- shortness of breath;
- anxiety, a feeling of fear;
- sense of cardiac arrest.
disease Arrhythmia sinus form is considered more favorable, so often only requires continuous monitoring of patients.It is necessary not to miss the aggravation of the disease and the appearance of complications.To determine the sinusoidal arrhythmia as the moderate and severe forms, the following activities are carried out by specialists:
- History taking, studying the history of human diseases.
- analysis of patient complaints.
- Definition symptoms.
- Identifying abnormalities on the ECG.If the R-R interval is reduced, thus reducing enlarged heart, and if increases - heart rate slowed.
- Appointment wearing mini-ECG for daily monitoring of heart.
- ultrasound diagnosis.
- Research on sex hormones.
- Analysis of electrolyte composition of the blood.
How to treat sinus arrhythmia of the heart
cardiac arrhythmias treated on the basis of analysis and research, depending on the form of arrhythmia in the following ways:
- In severe arrhythmias with attacks of fainting prescribed pacing.The procedure is applied to the heart electrical pulses to reduce it.
- If the cause of arrhythmia is prolonged stress, the patient is prescribed sedatives such as "Valosedan", "Novopassit", "Valocordin" tincture of motherwort or valerian.
- For more severe symptoms, prescribe tranquilizers, "Relium", "Diazepeks", "elenium", "Medazepam".
If these drugs do not bring any results, the doctor will prescribe anti-arrhythmic agent.They are divided into several classes:
- fast sodium channel blockers "quinidine" "Bumekain", "Phenytoin," "Etatsizin".
- beta-adrenoceptor blockers "Propanolol", "Esmolol."
- potassium channel blockers "Amiodarone", "Sotalol" "Nibentan".
- Calcium channel blockers: "Verapamil" "Diltiazem".
The dangerous disease: possible implications
sine treatment of cardiac arrhythmia is necessary, because its consequences affect the heart muscle, which ceases to function normally.Complications of this disease may be as follows:
- Decreased heart muscle leads to disruption of coronary blood flow, resulting in pulmonary edema and congestive heart failure.
- Due to stagnation of blood in the atria thrombi arise.It thromboembolism disease.
- large number of stroke cases occur in patients suffering from disorders of heart rhythm, due to the formation of blood clots.
- Reducing the amount of blood ejected into the aorta, which leads to the blood brain starvation.This is a frequent cause dizziness, fainting.
prevention methods as experts in preventive measures we recommend the following:
- Respect for the nervous system, reducing stress.
- Compliance healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise in moderation - jogging, exercise, swimming.
- Maintaining a normal weight.
- enough sleep.
- Limit sugary and fatty foods, alcohol and smoking.
Eat need foods rich in potassium and magnesium:
Meals should be balanced, but also to pass the night, too, can not be, because it causes extra strain on the heart.In addition, prevention can be carried out by folk remedies, such as herbal infusions.A good collection is a blend of chicory, hawthorn, mint and marigold.You just need a small amount of herbs pour boiling water, to insist half.Take tincture permitted in pure form or diluted with water.On the basis of mint leaves, motherwort or valerian can be prepared in the usual teas.