Unbearable pain in the tooth often speaks of nerve inflammation.The feeling is very unpleasant: pulsation, which gives to the neck or temple, worsening discomfort in the evening, at night and in the supine position.On examination, the dentist sees the pulp lesion appears halitosis.In such a situation, especially if the person does not get to a specialist, he thinks, how to kill the nerve in the tooth.Emergency measures will ease the condition and allow normal feel to the campaign to the doctor.
When necessary to remove the dental nerve
If a person has any symptoms as described above, is likely to depulpatsiya inevitable.However, even in the absence of pain is sometimes still have to kill the tooth.We describe all factors that lead to the removal of the nerve:
- pulp.Untreated tooth decay in time reaches the pulp and causes its inflammation.There are a lot of pain, which require radical treatment: removal of nerves and canal filling.
- benign (cysts, granulomas).They also provoke the defeat of the sensitive area.Removal of the tumor is performed through the channels.
- damaged tooth.Injuries lead to chipping of enamel, which affect the nerve.If damaged frontal area, provide full depulpatsiya.If you have problems with the back teeth may be partial removal of the nerve.
- Prosthesis.When a person needs to put a crown or a bridge, it is necessary to kill the nerve, thereby reducing the risk of inflammation of the tooth under the prosthesis.It is rather a preventive measure, since then to make the procedure more problematic.
Symptoms such as aching pain that persists for a long time, increasing the sensitivity of the teeth, throbbing discomfort in the temples and the neck should alert you and become a bell, it's time to be recorded to the dentist.Chances of retaining virtually no nerve (otherwise these feelings do not arise).The faster you contact the person, the more favorable will be the outcome.The dentist will conduct the necessary manipulations, prescribe medicine for recovery.Prior to the campaign to the doctor drink painkillers or place a piece of the tablet Nospanum in carious region.
How to remove the nerve in the tooth dentists
Previously depulpatsiya occurred at least two visits to a specialist.During the first visit to the doctor removes carious tissue, drill expanded channels and pledged to arsenic.Then I put a temporary filling, and 2-10 days man was free.The process of death accompanied by severe pain.During a second visit to the doctor the task was to remove the temporary filling, dead tissue and nerve.It is not always his manipulations were painless, since arsenic is often left living areas.
Modern clinic depulpatsiyu spend more gentle and safe way.The problem is solved in one visit to the dentist because of the introduction of anesthesia.By means of special tools physician provides access to the pulp and completely removes the affected tissue.It takes about 30 minutes including complete purification installation and filling channels (time if the dentist wants to make full depulpatsii or constant).
The tooth nerve to kill at home
too much pain drives people to do things that then can affect their health.Wondered how the house to kill the nerve in the tooth?So the risk is, in exceptional cases, when the pain is absolutely unbearable, strong medications do not help, and you can not get to the dentist.Ways are many, choose the safest.Remember that you are responsible for their own lives.
How to kill the tooth nerve at home means available?Here is a list of commonly used methods:
- Gunpowder.A small amount of this substance put in the hole.Make sure that you do not swallow the powder, because it poisons the body.
- vinegar.A small cotton ball, moisten essence and put it on the tooth.It should be very careful, because the liquid corrodes the enamel and surrounding tissues.
- Arsenic.If you are interested in how to safely kill the nerve in the tooth, the above method is not exactly for you.Folk "healers" are advised to take arsenic pea and put it on the affected areas.In this case it is very easy to make a mistake with the dosage and cause severe poisoning or death.Even before the experts used not pure arsenic and arsenious acid.Dental paste this substance is not intended for home use.
- Ammonium or ethyl alcohol.Moisten a cotton wool and apply it to the tooth.The substance does not kill the nerve, but temporarily ease the pain.
- Propolis.It is not a solution to the question "how to kill the nerve of the tooth at home", but will help to eliminate discomfort and disinfect carious surface.Propolis is plastic, so it is like a seal, which completely covers the hole.The substance alleviates pain and makes teeth less sensitive to temperature changes.
- Garlic.Means of questionable benefit.Its action is not reduced to eliminate the toothache, and to burn the pulp and its withering away.On the advice of "knowledgeable" people need to lay pounded garlic with salt in a deep carious region.Next will have to endure a lot of pain, but the next day she was gone, as neuro-vascular bundle will be dead.Then you have to rush to the dentist to prevent the process of decomposition of dead tissue.
- Iodine.Another radical means.cotton wool soaked in iodine put on the carious region.Tincture will gradually burn the nerve, resulting in increased pain.Then she calms down.If the first time does not help, it is necessary to repeat the procedure.
- Zinc.It is necessary to burn the paper with black pattern, wool gathering the ashes and place it as close as possible to the nerve for 12 hours.
All of these methods require extreme caution.It is better to use a more forgiving folk remedies for a toothache: rinse your mouth with a decoction of chamomile, sage, lemon balm, attach a piece of beet.Before the procedure, a good clean mouth.Even if you have used one of the most dangerous methods, and the pain is gone, the dentist will have to go soon (no later than two weeks).Otherwise dead tissue will begin to degrade in a tooth, leading to inflammation and sepsis.